seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
So ashley & jade scenes is not in chapter 5?
Im sure i read here in previously pages that jade have scene...
Neither have scenes.

All of the other LIs but the two you named have scenes, although the only good ones are the teachers' and Sung Ji's. The rest is either light kissing, literally just sleeping in your room and leaving when they wake up, dark and/or weird camera angles that near completely obscure the character models, or a straight up pump fake that leads into dry humping.

If you're in it for the scenes you'll probably walk away disappointed.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
You know, everyone is worried about who is in what harem, while totally forgetting the fact that not ALL the girls are bi or into that type of lifestyle and at least one states this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The irony of this is that the two characters you quoted as an example are part of the same mini-harem

poleq33

Dec 12, 2020
can anyone please share the saves from the end of chapter 4? I lost all of mine.....
if someone already shared, please let me know which page I can find them

Thanks!

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 5 public version update + sneak peeks
TL, DR: It's coming early to mid-May at the latest. I want to take my time to properly flesh out the chapter.
After the recent beta release, I've decided to use more time to complete the public release. I will keep it brief since there will be a lot of new stuff added. General fixes have been implemented.

To be perfectly honest, the workload of this chapter as a whole is too much. The bugs and general lack of polish in the beta version reflected that. I have to meet a very specific number of renders and progress every day to complete the chapter, and any setback is arduous to make up for.
Due to that, I decided to take more time to complete the next chapter.
That being said :
New scenes will be added, focusing on a few characters (+ animations) :

Gallery images have been added, also with a few new phone wallpapers for every character :

Thank you for the support! At this point, I don't want to show any progress unless I felt that I have good things to share. So it may feel like I don't post updates as much as I used to.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes