Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are reading the story and you map out what paths you liked best, so you can explore
the scenes you felt you would like to see make this or that girl come alive and blossom.

This thread does tell us what scens are not yet in but will come.

Reactions: NukaCola

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'm kind of trying to figure out how to get closer to Aurora, trying different paths but can't get her to lay on her back like that picture :cry:

Edit..Go her done!! (y) :love:

Last edited:

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Could someone share a working save files from Ep 3? I just got Ch5 but my saves are not working. And I dont think I want to play the entire ch3 again for it to work.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Gotta say i played a lot of VN's in my time but there is something special in this game.
The way the renders are presented and how they are included it in the story is something i haven't seen before, i don't know which projects the devs have worked on before (or their expertise) but this is the most professional way iv'e ever seen someone using the renders/engine !

I guess they have some experience or atleast knowledge regarding filmmaking (might even studied it ) cause the usage of the angles and different kind of pov's is really good !

A stunning game imo not only for the story but also for the technical aspect ....

edit:

P.S: also the animations are actually the best i have seen in a RenPy game .... damn those lads/ladies know what they are doing .. respect

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019
Gotta say i played a lot of VN's in my time but there is something special in this game.
The way the renders are presented and how they are included it in the story is something i haven't seen before, i don't know which projects the devs have worked on before (or their expertise) but this is the most professional way iv'e ever seen someone using the renders/engine !

I guess they have some experience or atleast knowledge regarding filmmaking (might even studied it ) cause the usage of the angles and different kind of pov's is really good !

A stunning game imo not only for the story but also for the technical aspect ....

edit:

P.S: also the animations are actually the best i have seen in a RenPy game .... damn those lads/ladies know what they are doing .. respect
facts famm

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Could someone share a working save files from Ep 3? I just got Ch5 but my saves are not working. And I dont think I want to play the entire ch3 again for it to work.
This is from right at the end of C3. Jenny path. Rebecca's, Sung-Ji's and Aurora's scenes should be "alive" too. Never bothered with Valeri. Other girls' pics are mostly unlocked from another playthrough.

Reactions: -zoneout-
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes