Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A.O.A. Academy Unofficial Hotfixes

Purpose: Fixes various bugs in the current release.
Game Version: Ch.5 Gold.

Features:
  • Unlocks Chapter 1 Gallery Image 17 (Page 3, Image 5).
  • Fixes bug where couldn't help in Aurora's Ch2 library study session, if studied with Ashley or Elizabeth but not Rebecca in Ch1.
  • Fixes Vicky Love points from the prologue & Ch1 for old saves.
  • Sets bc1MetElizabethBR variable if met Elizabeth during Ch1 breakfast for old saves.
  • Fixes bc2acabreak_exp_sus_talk/bc2acabreak_sus_talk variable, when speak with Susan during Ch2 Class Break freeroam.
  • Sets bc2acabreak_el_talk variable if spoke to Elizabeth during Ch2 Class Break freeroam for old saves.
  • Fixes bug with bc3_jenhotelstay/bc3_hotelstay variable used to check if stayed with Jenny at hotel in Ch3.
  • Fixes transition error when talk to Jack during Ch4 ACA Freeroam.
  • Sets bc4ni_sung_reject = True if reject Sung Ji in Ch4.
  • Fixes conditions for unlocking Valery's wallpaper11.
  • Fixes wrong speaker during Ch3 Ashley run.
  • Fixes bug with receiving Jade's Ch2 text message when shouldn't for old saves.
  • Sets bc4_ni_jencall variable if had a video call with Jenny during the Ch4 epilogue.
  • Sets bc4_ashsex variable if had sex with Ashley during Ch4 night event.
  • Fixes bug with bc5el_first_kiss variable set if Elizabeth kiss during Ch5 morning was your first.
  • Fixes bugs with girls talking about spending time with MC in AOA freeroam when didn't.
  • Fix bug with Aurora's Ch5 phone message never marked as read.
  • Fix bug with Valery's Ch5 phone messages always marked as read.
  • Does not replace any original files, should not break future versions of the game.
Limitations:
Avoid saving in the modified Ch2 Aurora library study session, Jack talk in Ch4 ACA Freeroam, Ch3 Ashley run or Ch5 Elizabeth first kiss.
Those saves will likely be incompatible with the standard game if this mod is not installed.
Saving anywhere outside these scenes will be fine.

Note:
This patch may conflict with other mods if they also change some of the same things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra missing videos patch:
Two videos from previous chapters are missing in Ch5, which cause errors if playing from the beginning:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/prologue/Comp 1-1.webm'.
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Gold/chp2/c2gold_morn_jen_anim.webm'.

To fix: download the following archive (20.4 MB), unzip and copy the "game" folder across to your installation.

|

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Meushi

A question.
I am currently playing without any mod because I simply cannot get my old saves to work and the walkthrough mod doesn't work for me.
I am currently in the process of reconstructing my paths using your pdf walkthrough.

I am now at the beginning of ch3, if I install this hotfix, will my savegames continue to work or do I have to start all over again?

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
Is it recommendable to download the Gold version when I have already played the Public version of Ch. 4? Are there any additional scenes in Gold version compared to the Public version?

Thanks in advance!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
08 DEC 21
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 4 Gold.
Done so far
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold (Ashley-solo)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jade-Jenny-Eliz)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jenny-Val-Aur)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Rebecca-Ashley)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Rebecca-Jen-Eliz-Vic)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Sung_Ji-Rebecca-Jenny-Eliz)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Valery-Ash)
N.B.
[ If you have played Chapter 4 Beta
Please replay from end of chapter 3]

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
08 DEC 21
Updating Gameplays to Chapter 4 Gold.
Done so far
N.B.
Its not possilbe to have Aurora path if you're on Rebecca/Ashley or Sung Ji, Vicky, Eliz path?

gray234

Jan 29, 2020
Great game but the drama is just too much to bear right now. If it was just about romance that's one thing but in here it includes something that will genuinely affect their lives. Maybe I'll wait for a couple of updates before going back to play or until some major plot points are resolved.

Keep it up devs!

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
How long do I have to wait before I find out what happened to Rebecca "THAT EVENT" have been mentioned 4 different times it honestly can't be that bad. unless its going to be a Whole chapter like Val's was.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
08 DEC 21
Updated Gameplays to Chapter 4 Gold.
(End of Chapter save included)
Done
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Valery-Jen)-(Valery-Vicky-Jen)
ALL Gallery images unlocked.
Good luck and Enjoy the Game
N.B.

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Usually (and by that I mean this the first time) I don't complain about mishaps in the language/script; I understand English isn't everyone's first language (yours truly included) and even fluent speakers/linguists dun goof every now and then. But this... boy, is this a hot mess. Grammar, syntax, punctuation, tenses, identity crisis (with wrong names popping up) and so on; it hurts bro. It really hurts. Feel my brain cells burning and being sent to oblivion's embrace.

Maybe I'm making too much of a deal out of this, but I've seen similar comments and reviews. It wouldn't matter that much methinks if story didn't play as big of a part as it is doing apparently (which I really like) but, as structured, it's extremely hard to ignore, if even possible. I can volunteer to do proofreading if need be, I got time, lol. With those beautiful, stunningly amazing visuals, talk about making the hard things easy and vice versa.

Anyways, this is my only moot point. Loving this one. Sorry for Trump's Great Wall of txt

P.S. The girls are all so precious...

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I somehow have them both. Is it because of the mod? Didnt specifically enable anything but probably mod?

Nearing the end of chapter 4 I figured you can probably do 1 playthrough and get all scenes/pictures if you just reenable missing paths in the mod (in my case I already had Jenny/Jade/Sung/Vicky/Aurora/Elizabeth enabled and Ashley/Valery/Rebecca disabled). Not 100% sure but I think I could have just renenabled those pathes for 3 girls and would probably get all scenes that there is. Might fuck up save for Episode 5 through (and for sure would kill it if mod is not updated)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Valery-Jen)-(Valery-Vicky-Jen)

Good luck
:HideThePain:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi! By a narrow (1%) margin, Rebecca inched out a victory over Jenny! She'll be the main face of this year's special, and I hope everyone's excited to see how her story develops in this short special. The special will come on 24th December, just right before Christmas.
I'll also use this opportunity to update everyone on how this project is going.
I took a short break (about a week or so) from everything related to the project since the release of the previous chapter. I apologize for not saying anything about that. The constant rush to finish the chapter had caused tons of sleep problems, so I needed some time off to recharge my energy.
In terms of wallpapers for this month, no polls are necessary since I plan to make one for each girl. They will also come bundled with the Christmas special.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Unlocked

Hi! By a narrow (1%) margin, Rebecca inched out a victory over Jenny! She'll be the main face of this year's special, and I hope everyone's excited to see how her story develops in this short special. The special will come on 24th December, just right before Christmas.
I'll also use this opportunity to update everyone on how this project is going.
I took a short break (about a week or so) from everything related to the project since the release of the previous chapter. I apologize for not saying anything about that. The constant rush to finish the chapter had caused tons of sleep problems, so I needed some time off to recharge my energy.
In terms of wallpapers for this month, no polls are necessary since I plan to make one for each girl. They will also come bundled with the Christmas special.
Hooray:LOL:. I'm glad Rebecca win. I like Jenny too but she is at lower rank.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 230 Votes