https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1100938_A.O.A-05.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1100939_A.O.A-06.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1100943_A.O.A-07.gif
Awesome work mate cheers!!

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A.O.A. Academy Walkthrough

As Zoey Raven has on the A.O.A. Academy walkthough, I've been prodded into doing one.

The layout is a bit different from the previous walkthrough. There's some toing and froing between different sections due to the freeroam events, but hopefully the Go to links will make it clear how to step through these sections.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.

Edit: Updated to Ch.5 Gold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

As Zoey Raven has on the A.O.A. Academy walkthough, I've been prodded into doing one.

The layout is a bit different from the previous walkthrough. There's some toing and froing between different sections due to the freeroam events, but hopefully the Go to links will make it clear how to step through these sections.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.

Attached is a version updated to Ch.2 Gold R1.
Brilliant work ! (y) (y)
How your head ? :p

Just read through it and it is GOOD !VERY GOOD !!
(May be too good !)
You do realise that you are now the Number One person for Everyone to go to !
I expect that you may get a "few" :LOL: more requests for help.

Ps. In the prologue you did not point out the choices that need to be made to unlock Gallery 13.
I expect some players may need help with that.

Reactions: Meushi

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I was always a bit skeptic in trying this game out mostly because it was a school setting seemed like high school but after reading some reviews I gave it a try even though I had a gut feeling telling me to stay the hell away from this after playing I now see why my subconscious warned I don't like the fact that I push one girl away for another this feels a whole lot like Acting Lessons in a sense I get the feeling someone's going to die Dev I hope you don't pull a Dr. P I truly feel like this is the likely outcome.

Reactions: sidd345

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020

pool31.gif pool2.gif
rihanna_go_girl.gif

I dunno how you could be more thorough with the storyline intricacies, but nothing would boost the usability of this walkthrough like attention to the medical welfare of the cultured men using it :BootyTime: Their passion could prove their undoing, surely that should be prevented if possible! What would become of this industry, this place :Kappa:

An awareness campaign is in order!

pool_berries.gif

Inserting the above every now and then between particularly concentrated lewd sections ought help ease any extreme inflamations, swelling, chronic pain etc. Thus they get more use out of your product, and you obliterate the competition :WeSmart:

dp_ure_welcome.gif
chandler_dont_laugh.gif

The man generously compiled a dozen pages of researched and dug through lewd material...

That's no easy task and must be very time consuming, can you begin to imagine what he could've achieved in the real world in the time he took to write that WT for all these worthless lazy profiteering perverteers?

Oh woe, what is one to think?

chandler_hold_on.gif

chandler_dance.gif
Ah yes, outstanding work comrade Meushi :BootyTime::BootyTime:

chandler_joey11.gif

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
How your head ? :p
OK now thanks. Digging around in the code is fine - it's trying to format it which is painful. Especially when you mess up & have to reformat everything... :HideThePain:
I expect that you may get a "few" :LOL: more requests for help.
No thank you very much, I have no idea how Zoey Raven and Qleaf manage to churn out so many!
Ps. In the prologue you did not point out the choices that need to be made to unlock Gallery 13.
I expect some players may need help with that.
You might need to give me a few more details about which gallery item this is, because afaict there are 12 prologue gallery items, all of which are accounted for?

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
OK now thanks. Digging around in the code is fine - it's trying to format it which is painful. Especially when you mess up & have to reformat everything... :HideThePain:

No thank you very much, I have no idea how Zoey Raven and Qleaf manage to churn out so many!

You might need to give me a few more details about which gallery item this is, because afaict there are 12 prologue gallery items, all of which are accounted for?
Sorry ,typo should be gallery #12, (Valery's "perfect" Score)
May be add this "[Choose for Gallery #12]" to " Stay" (on the train) and "Accept"(for BJ by Jade)
And add "Don't choose for Gallery #12]" to "Valery" when picking which lady to remove their top (in Jenny's house).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry ,typo should be gallery #12, (Valery's "perfect" Score)
Ah, that makes more sense.

It's certainly true that I don't spell out how to get there, but it's covered by this bit?

P Epilogue
If nAshLove >= 5: [gal3]
If nJennyLove >= 9: [gal5]
If nValeryLove = 0: [gal12]

P End

Unless no one else can make sense of it, which would be a problem because there are a bunch of these If statements in the wt.

I guess I could add a note highlighting this is the perfect score gallery item, as I imagine few players would be striving for no points with the hot punk chick.

Reactions: drakken

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

Meushi, you are the man! Thanks a lot, brother.

screenshot0010.png

You.Are.The.Man!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
We don't specifics yet. It seems tho the branch will be ash, jen, or val. Also its "harem, but not in the traditional since". So common guess is maybe mini harem.
Ahh, I see. Ash and Jen? Hmmmm, sounds interesting! They're my favorite ones so far. All girls are awesome, but Ash and Jen are the best. Thanks for the info!

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019

You sir are awesome! (y)

Reactions: Meushi
4.10 star(s) 230 Votes