Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Apart from the ever mysterious image #29 of the regular gallery, I found out that I am missing another pic, the very last gold one. Any idea about that one too, by chance?
It's a Valery picture. I don't remember where you get it. Are you using the mod that lets you be on her path?

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Crusader of Romance I am not using the mod but I did notice that I was missing some bits of dialogue with Val near the end, so I probably didn't follow @Anchi guide well enough, thanks for the input!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Crusader of Romance I am not using the mod but I did notice that I was missing some bits of dialogue with Val near the end, so I probably didn't follow @Anchi guide well enough, thanks for the input!
If you're not using a mod or Meushi's fix then 2 scenes with Val (really nice dialogue at Jenny's and a dream sequence) won't appear in a game due to a bug.

Last edited:

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Mister_M Oooh ok, now I see... Gonna try again with the fix, I usually avoid mods if I can. Thanks a lot! This only leaves the elusives #29 out, then. ^^

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Mister_M Oooh ok, now I see... Gonna try again with the fix, I usually avoid mods if I can. Thanks a lot! This only leaves the elusives #29 out, then. ^^
Sorry. my bad, I should have noted in the Valery Gameplays that I used Meushi's Fix

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
I'd like to take a stab at a some constructive criticism for TrueLoveGames

Found this game not long after the initial release and have played each one since and have been enjoying my time in this universe you've created. Considering you do many things very well, these critiques are quite small, however they've been reoccurring since the first release and it's become an itch for me that needs scratching. Not sure if others have felt the same on these issues or not, but hopefully you can find some value in this post. If not, all good. It's just your style so keep doing you.

I'll start with Eye contact for the females during face to face convos...

Many times it really feels as though the gals are looking everywhere but the MC during chats. Like their eyes can't help but aimlessly wander up to stare at the ceiling, or the ground, people walking by, etc. I can't help but relate this to a real world scenario and think how odd/rude it would be if I was having a chat with someone and they kept avoiding eye contact for the majority of it. I realize there are moments where it's necessary for the girls to avert their eyes for the sake of uncertainty, being shy or flirtation purposes... But it's reached the point where I'm often wondering what it is they're looking at instead of losing myself in the dialogue - kind of an immersion killer.

Second thing is the overuse of the phrase "I see"...

One of MC's favorite phrases, no doubt. Not really a problem in of itself, but he says it so frequently that a few of the girls have become infected and now they're following in his footsteps :p
Having multiple characters repeatedly sharing a single phrase dulls their individual personalities, imo. Swapping this out with different phrases or perhaps even some inner monologue instead might help define each character a lil more, and it could also help to diversify the tail end of the many convos we experience throughout each release (the 'I see' occurs at the end of sentences usually).

Anyways, thanks in advance for reading through my nitpicks and I wish you the best of luck moving forward. It's nice to see a hard working creator gain the patreon support they've earned.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I'd like to take a stab at a some constructive criticism for TrueLoveGames

Found this game not long after the initial release and have played each one since and have been enjoying my time in this universe you've created. Considering you do many things very well, these critiques are quite small, however they've been reoccurring since the first release and it's become an itch for me that needs scratching. Not sure if others have felt the same on these issues or not, but hopefully you can find some value in this post. If not, all good. It's just your style so keep doing you.

I'll start with Eye contact for the females during face to face convos...

Many times it really feels as though the gals are looking everywhere but the MC during chats. Like their eyes can't help but aimlessly wander up to stare at the ceiling, or the ground, people walking by, etc. I can't help but relate this to a real world scenario and think how odd/rude it would be if I was having a chat with someone and they kept avoiding eye contact for the majority of it. I realize there are moments where it's necessary for the girls to avert their eyes for the sake of uncertainty, being shy or flirtation purposes... But it's reached the point where I'm often wondering what it is they're looking at instead of losing myself in the dialogue - kind of an immersion killer.

Second thing is the overuse of the phrase "I see"...

One of MC's favorite phrases, no doubt. Not really a problem in of itself, but he says it so frequently that a few of the girls have become infected and now they're following in his footsteps :p
Having multiple characters repeatedly sharing a single phrase dulls their individual personalities, imo. Swapping this out with different phrases or perhaps even some inner monologue instead might help define each character a lil more, and it could also help to diversify the tail end of the many convos we experience throughout each release (the 'I see' occurs at the end of sentences usually).

Anyways, thanks in advance for reading through my nitpicks and I wish you the best of luck moving forward. It's nice to see a hard working creator gain the patreon support they've earned.
it's sometimes hard to write constructive criticism, and definitely in a place that's specifically for people who enjoy the game but you've done a great job. These are valid and i feel like it's really helpful to TLG

it's always nice to see we can have civilized conversations about things we don't necessarily like in an otherwise great game

Reactions: Moose_Tracks

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
it's sometimes hard to write constructive criticism, and definitely in a place that's specifically for people who enjoy the game but you've done a great job. These are valid and i feel like it's really helpful to TLG

it's always nice to see we can have civilized conversations about things we don't necessarily like in an otherwise great game
I appreciate that and you're def right about it being difficult. It's like a balancing act of trying to get your point(s) across while of course remaining respectful. I think most of us here are aware of how tough it is creating these projects, even more so when it's done by a single individual.

The last thing I want to do is belittle the efforts from the creator... Even worse when it's in a rude manner.

Reactions: Blake45666

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Interestingly the game progressed to a degree no one expected and certainly not TrueLoveGames. I respect the man more after his post after he read and processed all the reviews and criticism he genuinely wants to understand how to improve his product and lets us know of his shortcomings and will to improve (y). One of the few devs who I wouldn't mind donating for months.

These characters are just so stylish they always attract my attention where ever they may be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just can't wait to pursue their paths sadly they are pitted against each other (︶︹︺).

I gotta hand it to the dev for making this scene the most comedic in the episode.
Broke students.png
Their facial expressions make this more impactful, quality rendering and modelling.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Interestingly the game progressed to a degree no one expected and certainly not TrueLoveGames. I respect the man more after his post after he read and processed all the reviews and criticism he genuinely wants to understand how to improve his product and lets us know of his shortcomings and will to improve (y). One of the few devs who I wouldn't mind donating for months.

These characters are just so stylish they always attract my attention where ever they may be.
I just can't wait to pursue their paths sadly they are pitted against each other (︶︹︺).

I gotta hand it to the dev for making this scene the most comedic in the episode.
View attachment 1126046
Their facial expressions make this more impactful, quality rendering and modelling.

Together with CoBD, this game has the best facial expressions I've seen in any game. The characters seem alive.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Would be a dream if the next update opens a Sung ji route (that is one cute mini girl :love:) and the MILFs route (the actress and the blond teacher both HOT btw)

My 2 main routes are: Jenny/Jade and Ashley/hopefuly Sung Ji...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crusader of Romance
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes