Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Did you get Valery dream sequence in one of your playthrough ? I failed to find the variable, no matter what I did, I always got Ashley or Jenny in the dream (even with a not-path Ashley and 20 rp for Val).
Sorry , I did not get Valery in the dream, If I do I will let you know.
It's not possible to get Valery's dream in the current build, as discussed by d_pedestrian. Requires bValRoute == True, which isn't possible because of a coding issue. Only people using the mod can get to it atm, because scrappy removes the problematic bc1ValGym_run condition which prevents bValRoute being set to True.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It's not possible to get Valery's dream in the current build, as discussed by d_pedestrian. Requires bValRoute == True, which isn't possible because of a coding issue. Only people using the mod can get to it atm, because scrappy removes the problematic bc1ValGym_run condition which prevents bValRoute being set to True.
Damn, I never play with mods, cause I want to discover the game and its routes by myself, but thanks to your post I've decided to check scrappy's mod and it turned out to be a must have on Valery route (which is my main one). It not only gave me the dream scene, but also a really cool talk with Val at Jenny's that was sorely missed in my modless playthrough.

Reactions: Meushi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
A.O.A. Academy Ch.2 Gold R1 hotfixes

Purpose: Fixes various bugs in the current release.

Features:
  • Fixes bug with receiving Jade's Ch2 text message when shouldn't.
  • Fixes bug where couldn't help in Aurora's Ch2 library study session, if MC only had study help from Elizabeth in Ch1.
  • Fixes bug with receiving Aurora's Ch2 text message when shouldn't.
  • Fixes bug in Valery's Ch2 Jenny home scene, locks out most of the scene, prevents getting the Val Route and later dream scene.
  • Fixes bug where couldn't access Elizabeth's Ch2 bathroom lewd scene (Gold version extra scene).
  • Fixes Vicky Love points for old saves.
  • Unlocks Chapter 1 Gallery Image 17 (Page 3, Image 5).
  • Sets bc1MetElizabethBR variable if met Elizabeth during Ch1 breakfast.
  • Fixes bug for missing Ch1 Jenny message 2 about meeting her in the dean's office.
  • Does not replace any original files, should not break future versions of the game.
Limitations:
Avoid saving within the modified Ch2 Aurora library study session and Ch2 Jenny home scenes.
Those saves will likely be incompatible with the standard game if this mod is not installed.
Saving anywhere outside these scenes will be fine.

Note:
This patch should not be used with scrappy's Multi-Mod, as they both fix some of the same things and will conflict.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Here my finished Chapter 2 Gameplay for the Jenny/Jade Route.
Hope it helps.
Jenny/ Valery next.

For those playing the Jenny/Valery Route,
This is what I did for "Chapter Two"
Hope this helps

Here my "Chapter Two, Ashley/Rebecca Gameplay" if anyone need some hints.
Between my three "Gameplays" (Ashley/Rebecca, Jenny/Jade and Jenny/Valery)
I have all but four gallery images (29,31,39 and 40)

Sit down take some deep breaths.
As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jenny/Jade, Jenny/Valery, Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Ashley/Valery , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Possible future paths could involve Elizabeth and Aurora.
And solo paths for Valery and Jade.
Unless there major changes with future updates I do not believe Sung-Ji or Vicky are valid choices.

Also for the time being the following paths are Not viable

Jenny/Ashley, Jade/Valery, Jade/Rebecca and Valery/Rebecca.

Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:p

23 MAR 21 UPDATE,
Have updated all my "Gameplays" so they cover from the start to the end of Chapter Two,
except for "Jen,Val" which I am still working on.
All gallery images unlocked except for #29
Well fuck, that's a lot of different paths.
I'm going to wait til this game is a littler further along til more harem choices exist. I'm not interested in playing it 10 times all for different girls.

• Haha
Reactions: _baka_ and Ahchi

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Just started the game, it looked very goood at start, but once i got in the dean office and all that nonsense crap happened, i was ...WHAT !!!!!! Where am i, is this academy owned by body snatchers from outer space???
The slut that came in is some sort of vampire and they will drink my blood in their manor????
Or will i be enslaved, get a contraption on my dick and be involved in some weird BDSM femdom ????

I guess i have to go on to see how i will be eaten alive!!

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Just started the game, it looked very goood at start, but once i got in the dean office and all that nonsense crap happened, i was ...WHAT !!!!!! Where am i, is this academy owned by body snatchers from outer space???
The slut that came in is some sort of vampire and they will drink my blood in their manor????
Or will i be enslaved, get a contraption on my dick and be involved in some weird BDSM femdom ????

I guess i have to go on to see how i will be eaten alive!!
It's good that you found this game after prologue was remade :D

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I will see shortly but that start was odd, it looked a bit like the vicious Estate Dominate that destroyed me (it was good but ouch!!)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
A.O.A. Academy Ch.2 Gold R1 hotfixes

Purpose: Fixes various bugs in the current release.

Features:
  • Fixes bug with receiving Jade's Ch2 text message when shouldn't.
  • Fixes bug where couldn't help in Aurora's Ch2 library study session, if MC only had study help from Elizabeth in Ch1.
  • Fixes bug with receiving Aurora's Ch2 text message when shouldn't.
  • Fixes bug in Valery's Ch2 Jenny home scene, which locks out most of the scene, prevents getting the Val Route and later dream scene.
  • Does not replace any original files, should not break future versions of the game.

Limitations:
Avoid saving within the modified Ch2 Aurora library study session and Ch2 Jenny home scenes.
Those saves will likely be incompatible with the standard game if this mod is not installed.
Saving anywhere outside these scenes will be fine.

Note:
This patch is not necessary if using scrappy's Multi-Mod, as it fixes most of these issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will this fix also work on a "Standard" build ?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Will this fix also work on a "Standard" build ?
Yes, indeed it should only be used on the standard build (including unmodded compressed versions).

That's why there's a line saying not to use it with scrappy's mod...

This is because scrappy's mod also fixes most of these issues and they will conflict where they both change the same things.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Well fuck, that's a lot of different paths.
I'm going to wait til this game is a littler further along til more harem choices exist. I'm not interested in playing it 10 times all for different girls.
That's only the paths that feature One or Two ladies (Which Jenny or Ashley are the main love interest.)
If you want a Harem, the number of possible paths expands rapidly.
As we get more updates, some paths such may become viable i.e. Jen or Ash with Jad/Reb, Jad/Val or even Reb/Val.
We might also get a chance with Vicky, Helena, Susan, Heather, Dani or Clara. :unsure:

Head starting to hurt, Time for a glass or two of Glenmorangie. :D

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes, indeed it should only be used on the standard build.

That's why there's a line saying not to use it with scrappy's mod...

This is because scrappy's mod also fixes most of these issues and they will conflict where they both change the same things.
Thanks, but what I meant was would it also work on a non "Gold" version of the game ?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Just finished the prologue and it was very good but for the rest i have one huge fear, it's that the game will showel up my ass with some shiity stuff about the evil brother and the red jackets.
I feel it coming and it makes me sad, because in that kind of game it's the worse thing to get. You are all engulfed in an ocean of boobies, delicious pussies, you feel all that love and emotions and suddenly a stupid dude with a shitty attitude come out and spoils everything.
NO PLEASE NOOOOOO, please nooo, i know i've not always been a good boy, but i don't deserve this :cry:

So if it's the case in that game tell me please or the moment it happens, i will have a very bad day and my wife and children will suffer my wrath !!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks, but what I meant was would it also work on a non "Gold" version of the game ?
Not sure what you're referring to, no non-Gold final release version has been released here as far as I know?

Went from Ch.2 beta straight to Ch.2 Gold R1. The Gold patch is included in the current full version download, on which the hotfix is based.

Since there's no non-Gold version to test against, I can't say for certain if it would work, though probably yes (all the Gold checks should just return false without breaking anything).

Fastest way to find out is install it and see. If it doesn't work for you just delete the Meushi folder and it's gone. As it doesn't replace any of the original files it won't break things if uninstalled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Not sure what you're referring to, no non-Gold final release version has been released here as far as I know?

Went from Ch.2 beta straight to Ch.2 Gold R1. The Gold patch is included in the current full version download, on which the hotfix is based.

Since there's no non-Gold version to test against, I can't say for certain if it would work, though probably yes (all the Gold checks should just return false without breaking anything).

Fastest way to find out is install it and see. If it doesn't work for you just delete the Meushi folder and it's gone. As it doesn't replace any of the original files it won't break things if uninstalled.
Thanks. I downloaded from Patreon, not here .
I used this site because I find people here are more active and helpful.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So let me see if I am getting this right, about the damaged Jenny group.

So Jenny is adopted and picked the MC who reminds her of her brother, who I am guessing died.
Jade, her parents abandon/sold/she ran away, and a madam took her in and made her a whore, and an underage one.
Val was sexually abused and ended up covered in blood, maybe attacking her uncle who it seems was abusing her.
Rebecca, her dad died or something and she gave up on the piano.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Thanks, Gave it a quick try and it seems to work (Val talk).(y)
Time to update my Gameplay for the Ashley/Valery route again.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Meushi

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
OK, Meushi ...
JenA.png

With Zoey dropping out, I've counted about 6 requests for a WT or path advice in the last few pages alone. Then we have people like Ahchi and Aristos bravely exploring various scenarios and combinations to share with us. As one who has clearly explored the code of this game back to front and have written WTs before (you did one for BARS irrc?), I think it's destiny that you pick up the mantle for a written WT for A.O.A. Go for it!

No pressure but everyone agree? :whistle::LOL:

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes