HrostFall

May 11, 2021
God the mafia story is so fucking bad. The pacing is set at a breakneck speed which really takes any enjoyment out of the game that I might have had. Plus a line that made me laugh out loud (the scene was not meant to intentionally be funny) was when Jenny enters the MC's room and if you apologize for it being bland/blank she says "no I like it. it actually reminds me of you" Like a bit of a self roast for the MC's writing making him a fucking doormat with almost no agency of his own. Everything seems to happen to the MC instead of the MC ever making anything happen himself

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144
Oct 14, 2021
So I play the game from the start again and after the call with ashley for the first time a skip button appeared on the top left of your screen and nothing shows up than the skip button. Is this a bug? Because I think there has to be something to show up but nothing is showing up.

Oct 14, 2021
A.O.A. Academy Walkthrough

As Zoey Raven has on the A.O.A. Academy walkthough, I've been prodded into doing one.

The layout is a bit different from the previous walkthrough. There's some toing and froing between different sections due to the freeroam events, but hopefully the Go to links will make it clear how to step through these sections.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.

Edit: Updated to Ch.4 Gold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will this get updated?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is there any chance of a good ending?
Remember the old Nightmares !
If they are hints, Not everyone will make it !
Unless you are on a really good Valery route (Key choice in Chapter 3)
Clint [ Valery's (unknow to Valery) Farther has been killed !

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Chapter 5 walkthrough?
will this get updated?
Yes the walkthrough & hotfix will be updated.

It will take some time, since for me it released during the work week. Plus as is usually the case it's quite buggy.
With then number of errors in Chapter 5 ,
I would not be surprised if Meushi holds off,
while trying to confirm if a "Official" Fixed version is forthcoming.
I wouldn't hold my breath, I don't recall TLG releasing any fixed versions after gold comes out. He hasn't fixed most of the previously reported errors from chapters 0-4 either.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Update: Seems like after v0.5 Val route kills Jade route too :(

At least the "Jenny (w/ Jade) + Aurora (or Elizabeth) + Sung Ji (or Vicky) + Rebecca" route still works ;)
At the end of Chapter 5 ,
on the "Jenny + Aurora + Sung Ji + Rebecca" you will have to choose between
a) going on a date with Aurora , :love:
b) Going to Ashley, You will end up on the roof alone,
BUT the scene when Jenny comes Home and get a call from Adam is Greatly Expanded !
(This may be a KEY point ! clue in dialogue):unsure:
also when she calls the MC, that scene has been expanded to include some new fun! :love:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Yes the walkthrough & hotfix will be updated.

It will take some time, since for me it released during the work week. Plus as is usually the case it's quite buggy.

I wouldn't hold my breath, I don't recall TLG releasing any fixed versions after gold comes out. He hasn't fixed most of the previously reported errors from chapters 0-4 either.
You're too good for this world, Meushi.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
God the mafia story is so fucking bad. The pacing is set at a breakneck speed which really takes any enjoyment out of the game that I might have had. Plus a line that made me laugh out loud (the scene was not meant to intentionally be funny) was when Jenny enters the MC's room and if you apologize for it being bland/blank she says "no I like it. it actually reminds me of you" Like a bit of a self roast for the MC's writing making him a fucking doormat with almost no agency of his own. Everything seems to happen to the MC instead of the MC ever making anything happen himself
Yeah the MC is pretty useless : he doesn't know how to fight, he's not smart, he doesn't have any insight on the situation, he nas no hobby. His only quality is to be good-looking. And he's carried around like a fucking handbag

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
Yeah the MC is pretty useless : he doesn't know how to fight, he's not smart, he doesn't have any insight on the situation, he nas no hobby. His only quality is to be good-looking. And he's carried around like a fucking handbag
True although I think as the story progress we would see his strong and brave side too , but for now it would be great if the writters somehow manage to make Mc look a little bit more intelligent and more involve in solving the problem rather then let Jenny do all the work. Sometimes Mc really feels like a sex toy, Mc isn't helping them in other way ( except saving Rebecca from that obsessed dude ).

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
True although I think as the story progress we would see his strong and brave side too , but for now it would be great if the writters somehow manage to make Mc look a little bit more intelligent and more involve in solving the problem rather then let Jenny do all the work. Sometimes Mc really feels like a sex toy, Mc isn't helping them in other way ( except saving Rebecca from that obsessed dude ).
MC is not useless. Is just not in the actions. But he a big moral support for all of them. A quality largely underrated. But yeah he is too passive

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What do you expect?
The MC is suppose to be a "Poorly Educated"(Dropped out of school early) Hick farmboy.
He's in way over his head and he knows it.

• Angry
Reactions: HrostFall
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes