Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pointers ahead .. with spoiling hints and nudges:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it possible to multiple girls in one run through without getting into problems?
All you need is the points and also ... steer clear of one blocking the other, choose your dates accordingly.

Doing my playthroughs. Why are there a lot of bald guys in this game?
Hair is not very easy to get right and hard knock looking allright guys are a thing.

MC and Jenny's scene at hotel is removed?
You need a ton of points with her to do .. also do not line up another date before it, that will block her.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
If you are playing Jenny/Sung-Ji route,
In one scene Ashley says she will not give up on you. (Chapter 5)
(Tell her she is more than just a friend)
Does that mean, That via a backdoor, we now have a Jenny/Sung-Ji/Ashley Route ? :unsure:

Anderson Co

May 20, 2022
No, Once you run into ASSHOLE you got problems.
:p

Girls like Jade and Jenny seems like they really don't mind sharing you (Jade actually likes the idea and Jenny says she's okay to a threesome if you want it with Jade). Someone like Rebecca and Ashley seem to put your happiness above their desires for monogamy.

This may open the possibility for a healthy polygamy ending, it's unconventional but obviously it can work even in real life, ala "Acting Lessons" style.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
A.O.A. Academy Walkthrough updated to Ch.5 Gold.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.
All Hail Meushi ! the "Opener of Worlds". (y)(y)

Just waiting for an update to the "Fix"
or a rant containing mostly four letter worlds about people too lazy to fix bugs. :p:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Meushi

Fhrozen

Oct 5, 2018
Is there a torrent available? For some reason I cannot complete 'normal' download, no matter which site i use ;c

Sep 9, 2021
A.O.A. Academy Walkthrough updated to Ch.5 Gold.

If you find any errors or have constructive suggestions to improve the usability of this walkthrough, please let me know.
All Hail Meushi ! the "Opener of Worlds". (y)(y)

Just waiting for an update to the "Fix"
or a rant containing mostly four letter worlds about people too lazy to fix bugs. :p:LOL:
Is it okk to download compressed version ? I don't have that much data.

In compressed version is quality okk ? My screen resolution is 1366x768 HD.

Last edited:

Anderson Co

May 20, 2022
Jenny + Vicky + Jade + Elizabeth

That's also an alternate optimal route, given that Elizabeth is too damn fine, Vicky looks better than Sung-Ji and Jade just wants to share our love with all the girls. It's doable and tested, just don't indulge SungJi and Ashley as much, rest is easy.

You can already see many hints in the dialogue that the girls (mostly) do not mind sharing you. Polygamy works in real life and realistically, it's okay as long as everyone consents. A polygamous harem ending would be fucking amazing for this VN.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2021
That's what he said but I tried so hard to spot the difference and couldn't find any. Correct me if I'm wrong, my best bet is that he subtly changes some of the dialogs(or maybe rearrange them), so that we didn't feel that different.
PS. I have no problem about Jenny's personality and her approach to begin with
That's what he said but I tried so hard to spot the difference and couldn't find any. Correct me if I'm wrong, my best bet is that he subtly changes some of the dialogs(or maybe rearrange them), so that we didn't feel that different.
PS. I have no problem about Jenny's personality and her approach to begin with
Me too, I don't have any problem with her approach. It's kinda given, with her status, money.

Reactions: alexanders
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes