Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I love this game also but I'm not afraid to critique it when necessary, this whole cartel business is end game content, it's something that should've been probably best held off until towards the end of the series. We was what? Two chapters in before this storyline took over? It's too much too soon for some players, I'm still sticking around to the end but good God this arc is draining.
Hey sorry for OT question - who's the girl in your Avatar, and what game is she from? Very cute, thx.

ALSFF

Dec 14, 2021
Yes, I think the story of aoa is indeed a bit fast. I think this part of the story against Adam should logically be placed at the end of the story. If the plot advances so quickly, I am looking forward to the development of the subsequent plot! Note: If Adam's girlfriend can't make it, it's terrible!

Reactions: Queen Daenerys
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, I think the story of aoa is indeed a bit fast. I think this part of the story against Adam should logically be placed at the end of the story. If the plot advances so quickly, I am looking forward to the development of the subsequent plot! Note: If Adam's girlfriend can't make it, it's terrible!
Jessica might be the hero we need. But the story is indeed fast, I gotta wonder if the MC will go from a farmboy to a killer, we saw him fantasize about it for a quick second.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Yeah I think the Dev is bias in terms of characters. He/She obviously favors Jenny/Ashley the most so you’ll have to wait on the side content. Unless of course you like Jade lol. But as far as unlocking everything what paths are you on?
i keep getting the Ashely path..

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Welp the moment i get a chance to kill adam, i wont hesitate one second.
Cant remember the last time i hated a character in a VN that much.

I hope we get some nice GTA5 torture scenes. I want to fuck him up real good.

Oh and Jennys sister or who that bitch is gets what she deserves aswell.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Was just checking the scripts and got to the part of the story when MC gets kidnapped... did you guys know that there a small unused scene with Jenny and one variable for Marcus that triggers dialog seem to be bugged there.

Also in the chapter 1 there is one unused scene with Jenny and Dylan when they were kids.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I bet Vidal the king of Pervert might be super mad if he missed this, its better nobody tell him :KEK:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Man I love Vicky more and more with each update. Easily best girl in the game for me. I do hope this "academy ownership" arc doesn't drag on too too much, the best part of this game is seeing the girls open up each chapter, gonna be hard to do that if they can't be at school.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Wow.
I've played this since the beginning and I just have to say what the hell happened to this story?
I understand that Valery's story needed to be told but don't throw it all into an entire 2 chapters woth nothing else going on. The MC has little to no impactful choices and when it comes to the female protagonists, you guys missed SO many great chances to advance the relationships.
Furthermore, what's up with involving MC in this senseless drama in the first place? Adam is an absolute dick but there should have been an option to just ignore him completely and bypass all this pointless mafia drama and focus on the actual college aspects of the game.
A normal farm boy wouldnt try to play the hero with no self defense skills anyway. Let us develop some friendships and progress the relationships with the characters before you throw all the non-avoidable drama into our faces.
(Go ahead and facepalm me, I know it's coming)
I agree, still like this game because of the girls (favourites are Jenny and Vicky & Ashley but really almost every girl is great here which is rare) but not a fan of this cartel drama. It doesn't really fit the game and takes out the fun. Dev needs to resolve it fast

I think this story + locking you out of the other girls paths so quickly (like Ashley has no role if you pick Jenny) are my main complaints. There should have been more time to get to know all the girls before picking anyone. Don't really care about doing so many playthroughs

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes