Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
hey guys
so I am missing two scenes, one before Jade ch4 bathroom scene. other before Jenny ch3 ending scene.

what are those and with whom and can i have a complete save?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Excellent writing and the renders look amazing. With the characters I feel a stronger sense of connection to them as individuals instead of just cookie-cutter wanking models. I waited a few chapters to let the game flesh out and wow it certainly did! Well done.

I will say Ms Elizabeth became my favorite. A brooding, lovelorn woman taken to drinking.. Her weak smiles and flickers of flame.. those smokey noir eyes shielding such a vivid intensity. Phew!!! Be great if there was a sort of mother/son roleplay due to their age gap, or at least some teasing in that regard. (Yes, we F95 users are hopeless) ;) Regardless, I'm looking forward to the update despite what could happen.
I totally agree. I usually don't like "milf/old" type of character and always try to avoid them at all cost. I even drop some games just because the milf is not avoidable. But in this game I liked Elizabeth a lot. I even pick her over Aurora in all of my playthrough. There is very few games I actually like all the characters and this one of them. Usually there is always one annoying girl, ex gf, milf, landlady I have to try to avoid.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I'm more curious about her roommate. She said her roommate is a streamer right? Could it be that pink cashier at the milk tea shop?
Yep, that pink haired cashier is the streamer. But what I want to know is that is she confirmed to be a LI?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes