Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
At the beginning it was very good, it is true that it had many similarities with a certain game but I liked it, it fulfilled its purpose, but for two updates with that eagerness to try to distinguish its product to avoid complaints it has become an entertaining game in terms of history but quite short of lacsive scenes that is at the end of what it is, I personally leave it here.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Got the following error when approaching Vicky's brother Jack:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpy", line 2985, in script call
    call chp_4_start
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/Main_script.rpy", line 2577, in script call
    call c4aca_adam
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/events/c4adam.rpy", line 455, in script call
    call c4aca_exp
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/Exploration/c4aca_exp.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call c4acaexp_init
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/Exploration/c4aca_exp.rpy", line 42, in script call
    call screen c4aca_exp_main_1
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/Exploration/c4aca_exp_events.rpy", line 10, in script
    scene c4aca_exp_ja_3 with Dissolve
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 291fe150>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 291fe190>}>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpy", line 2985, in script call
    call chp_4_start
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/Main_script.rpy", line 2577, in script call
    call c4aca_adam
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/events/c4adam.rpy", line 455, in script call
    call c4aca_exp
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/Exploration/c4aca_exp.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call c4acaexp_init
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/Exploration/c4aca_exp.rpy", line 42, in script call
    call screen c4aca_exp_main_1
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter4/Exploration/c4aca_exp_events.rpy", line 10, in script
    scene c4aca_exp_ja_3 with Dissolve
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3463, in interact_core
    raise Exception("Expected transition to be a displayable, not a %r" % trans)
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 291fe150>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 291fe190>}>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A O A CHP4_GOLD
Mon Dec 27 16:14:25 2021

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
it kind of messed up the Valery wallpaper I had set. Now trying to fix that.
Yeah, that's because that wallpaper was being incorrectly unlocked for doing Jenny stuffy, which the hotfix 'fixes' lol.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Meushi If I'm only on Val's path and didn't do anything with others, why didn't it stay unlocked then?
Fixes conditions for unlocking Valery's wallpaper11.
Because it was previously unlocked by getting the Galc4_10 gallery item, which is done via interacting with Jenny.

It should be from getting Galc4_13, from kissing Valery at the start of Ch 4.

The hotfix rolls back the Val wallpaper unlocked from Galc4_10, but if you have Galc4_13, all you need to do is open a save from the before/in the epilogue and play through it to the end again. That will unlock the Val wallpaper based on Galc4_13.
5. Valery's wallpaper incorrectly unlocked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Because it was previously unlocked by getting the Galc4_10 gallery item, which is done via interacting with Jenny.

It should be from getting Galc4_13, from kissing Valery at the start of Ch 4.

The hotfix rolls back the Val wallpaper unlocked from Galc4_10, but if you have Galc4_13, all you need to do is open a save from the before/in the epilogue and play through it to the end again. That will unlock the Val wallpaper based on Galc4_13.
I did kiss her and that's when I got it. (At least I think I got it then. But, I wasn't doing any lovey dovey with anyone else.)Now I'm locked out of it. I'll fix it in the Wallpaper_Screen.rpy. I'm getting it back. Ahahaha

bucolic666

Feb 29, 2020
Just finished the latest update and I have a couple of observations.

First, I really like this game. The story, while quite implausible, is still fun (we delve into these games to ESCAPE reality, don't we? :) ). The renders are just beautiful, and the character development is fairly well done. I've found myself easily able to develop strong feelings for the folks inhabiting this world - and have fallen in "love" with several of them. :)

I'll be eagerly looking forward to whatever the creators have in store for us, but I do have one small "complaint"...

I find that the game could use a thorough proofread. I get that the developer(s) are likely non-native English speakers, and I applaud their efforts regardless of the obvious weaknesses exhibited in their use of the English language. The story STILL gets told in a manner that is understandable, but the experience is diminished by the VERY numerous errors in the text, particularly in this last installment. I don't think this is a game-breaker for me, and I doubt that it matters very much to most of us here, but I think this observation could be helpful to the creators of this fine game. I'd even volunteer to do some of the proofreading myself if they were inclined to seek assistance in this.

All that said, though, I still think this game is a blast. I'll continue playing through it to be able to get involved with all of the lovely love interests in their turns. Kudos to TLGGames, in spite of my "complaints", for this great title. :)

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes