OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Sigh... The price I have to pay for maintaining the Scrappy Mod is too much, I have to start the all over again:FacePalm: because the saves refuse to load... The agony.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I downloaded chapter 4 but it ends just when we get to the motel and we all go to sleep, but it says end of chapter 3, is it an error in my saved game or it really ends there?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I downloaded chapter 4 but it ends just when we get to the motel and we all go to sleep, but it says end of chapter 3, is it an error in my saved game or it really ends there?
The chapter 3 ends when you go to the motel and sleep. Chapter 4 starts after you wake up the next day. I recommend re-downloading the game again.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
We definitely need more Rebecca! Hopefully in the next update we can get some interesting development for her.

screenshot0208.png

Did anybody really understand that bc2reb_loyal variable from chapter 2? I considered making a save to get it, but the promise "not to pick her if there are other options" happens anyway, which is something that I don't get...Can somebody explain that one? :(

Last edited:

throwing746

Jun 12, 2021
We definitely need more Rebecca! Hopefully in the next update we can get some interesting development for her.

View attachment 1576714

Did anybody really understand that bc2reb_loyal variable from chapter 2? I considered making a save to get it, but the promise "not to pick her if there are other options" happens anyway, which is something that I don't get...Can somebody explain that one? :(
That variable gives you the option to not make the promise. You count as loyal to Rebecca if you didn't do any of the following: go to the restaurant with Jenny, kiss Ashley, go to the Gym with Valery, or have sex with Jade.

It doesn't affect anything right now, but I imagine it will in later updates as it seems like a big choice. Hopefully rejecting the promise will allow you to have a solo Rebecca route.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018

View attachment 1576714

If you do any of the events such as go on a date with Jenny, kiss Ashley, hang-out with Valery in Gym or have pool sex with Jade while being on Rebecca's route, then it means you didn't fulfill the [bc2reb_loyal] requirement and Rebecca does not trust you, hence you get the Honest/Lie choice. Also, if you didn't meet the [bc2reb_loyal] requirement, the player doesn't get the choice to Promise/Don't Promise, but the MC does it on his own.

If you have meet the [bc2reb_loyal] requirement, then she trusts you and you only get the choice of Promise/Don't Promise. Either way Rebecca will ask you to choose other girls instead of her and ask you to promise her, it's unavoidable. But, what is avoidable is her distrust in you and the following Honest/Lie choice.

Hope that cleared the issue.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
If you do any of the events such as go on a date with Jenny, kiss Ashley, hang-out with Valery in Gym or have pool sex with Jade while being on Rebecca's route, then it means you didn't fulfill the [bc2reb_loyal] requirement and Rebecca does not trust you, hence you get the Honest/Lie choice. Also, if you didn't meet the [bc2reb_loyal] requirement, the player doesn't get the choice to Promise/Don't Promise, but the MC does it on his own.

If you have meet the [bc2reb_loyal] requirement, then she trusts you and you only get the choice of Promise/Don't Promise. Either way Rebecca will ask you to choose other girls instead of her and ask you to promise her, it's unavoidable. But, what is avoidable is her distrust in you and the following Honest/Lie choice.

Hope that cleared the issue.
So, if I want to keep a save where I will see the best of her, so to speak, I shall go for the variable and then not promise it, right? Even though promising it gives a relationship point.

I dunno how it's gonna work, but I'm assuming it's a safe bet for future updates...

Garen

May 6, 2017
I get the sense that once the game develops to a point where it's clearer how the "harem" aspect is going to work, I'm very likely going to need to start over. Right now I'm trying to show as many girls as I can some interest, because I honestly like them all. I know it's unlikely that I can have them all, based on things said in the forum, but I rather wish I could.

Still, there's no way of knowing how many from which groups you can end up with, so I'm still trying to spread my attention around (which is really hard with some girls. It feels like a lot of them don't have a ton of "give them points" content, yet). I suspect in the long run this is going to trap me into a "bad end", but I can't help it. So, I'll keep going through like this while I wait for the paths to be clearer, then probably start from scratch.
I did that when the latest update dropped. I went back and started over. If you're confused about the girls/want more clarity then just browse through the walkthrough pdf. You get a clearer idea on which girls cancel each other out.

I'm doing a JenHarem-Vicky-Elizabeth-Aurora play as of now. (JenHarem so far includes Jade only)

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
So, if I want to keep a save where I will see the best of her, so to speak, I shall go for the variable and then not promise it, right? Even though promising it gives a relationship point.

I dunno how it's gonna work, but I'm assuming it's a safe bet for future updates...
Honestly, nobody knows how the Promise/Don't Promise choice will play out and how that choice will affect the future. Maybe the Promise choice will lead to a harem? And maybe the Don't promise choice will lead to a Rebecca solo route? No one is sure.

And I agree that the Don't promise choice provides no incentive, at least the Promise choice makes you get a +1 relationship point with Rebecca. So, what I recommend you to do is make a save file for both the Promise and Don't Promise choices so that in the future it doesn't cause you any inconvenience of having to go through her route from start. I've done the same thing, made a save file for both the decisions so that in the future whichever choice is better I can just play from that save file.

mzolix

May 15, 2020
Hi I have a question. I dowloaded the game and the hotfix, but it dont open the missing image. Is there any requirement, or just install the hotfix. The hotfix another parts is working fine to me.
A.O.A. Academy Ch.4 Gold hotfixes

Purpose: Fixes various bugs in the current release.

Features:
  • Unlocks Chapter 1 Gallery Image 17 (Page 3, Image 5).
  • Fixes bug where couldn't help in Aurora's Ch2 library study session, if studied with Ashley or Elizabeth but not Rebecca in Ch1.
  • Fixes Vicky Love points from the prologue & Ch1 for old saves.
  • Sets bc1MetElizabethBR variable if met Elizabeth during Ch1 breakfast for old saves.
  • Fixes bc2acabreak_exp_sus_talk/bc2acabreak_sus_talk variable, when speak with Susan during Ch2 Class Break freeroam.
  • Sets bc2acabreak_el_talk variable if spoke to Elizabeth during Ch2 Class Break freeroam for old saves.
  • Fixes bug with bc3_jenhotelstay/bc3_hotelstay variable used to check if stayed with Jenny at hotel in Ch3.
  • Fixes transition error when talk to Jack during Ch4 ACA Freeroam.
  • Sets bc4ni_sung_reject = True if reject Sung Ji in Ch4.
  • Fixes conditions for unlocking Valery's wallpaper11.
  • Fixes wrong speaker during Ch3 Ashley run.
  • Fixes bug with receiving Jade's Ch2 text message when shouldn't for old saves.
  • Does not replace any original files, should not break future versions of the game.
Limitations:
Avoid saving within the modified Ch2 Aurora library study session, Jack talk in Ch4 ACA Freeroam or Ch3 Ashley run.
Those saves will likely be incompatible with the standard game if this mod is not installed.
Saving anywhere outside these scenes will be fine.

Note:
This patch may conflict with other mods if they also change some of the same things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi I have a question. I dowloaded the game and the hotfix, but it dont open the missing image. Is there any requirement, or just install the hotfix. The hotfix another parts is working fine to me.
Thanks for the heads up. it looks like TLG removed the c1BetaUnlock variable that used to control this, which would be why it isn't working now.

Extract the attached archive, and copy the AoA_4_hotfixes_mi.rpy into your Meushi folder, overwriting the existing copy.

Then run the game and check if that gallery image is unlocked now. Let me know if it works (or not) and I'll update the hotfix.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
That variable gives you the option to not make the promise. You count as loyal to Rebecca if you didn't do any of the following: go to the restaurant with Jenny, kiss Ashley, go to the Gym with Valery, or have sex with Jade.

It doesn't affect anything right now, but I imagine it will in later updates as it seems like a big choice. Hopefully rejecting the promise will allow you to have a solo Rebecca route.

Honestly, nobody knows how the Promise/Don't Promise choice will play out and how that choice will affect the future. Maybe the Promise choice will lead to a harem? And maybe the Don't promise choice will lead to a Rebecca solo route? No one is sure.

And I agree that the Don't promise choice provides no incentive, at least the Promise choice makes you get a +1 relationship point with Rebecca. So, what I recommend you to do is make a save file for both the Promise and Don't Promise choices so that in the future it doesn't cause you any inconvenience of having to go through her route from start. I've done the same thing, made a save file for both the decisions so that in the future whichever choice is better I can just play from that save file.

Thanks for the help! I'm about to create a new save file to get the royal variable and keep it for the future. :D(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: mma456

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Happy new year! + Chapter 5 updates
Happy new year everyone! I took a small break since Christmas to spend time with family and friends, so I couldn't be online as much as I wanted to.
Starting today, my work schedule is now back to normal. I'll start posting more sneak peeks and updates in about a week.
The next chapter release will also include a re-mastered / re-made version of the prologue chapter, which I felt I had to omit and change some parts to make it more consistent with the tone of the game's overall storyline.
Don't worry, there's no need to replay the entire game again since the checks and conditions are mostly the same. The fixes to the prologue had begun in mid-2021, but I choose to not release them until they are completed.
The remake is mostly aimed at new players since I felt that there's too many glaring and obvious errors and mistakes when I first started this project. Also, since the remake is mostly done, it won't impact the release date of the next chapter.
Thank you for your support! It's been a crazy year, and I'm glad this project is still going a strong as it is.

mzolix

May 15, 2020
Thanks for the heads up. it looks like TLG removed the c1BetaUnlock variable that used to control this, which would be why it isn't working now.

Extract the attached archive, and copy the AoA_4_hotfixes_mi.rpy into your Meushi folder, overwriting the existing copy.

Then run the game and check if that gallery image is unlocked now. Let me know if it works (or not) and I'll update the hotfix.
Thanks for your fast help. It is work fine now :D

Reactions: Meushi

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how come vicky is the only good looking gial (=without those weird eyes making faces freaking weird unnatural).
jade is inbetween so tolerable

• Sad
Reactions: noobchan51515
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes