Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Don't know why this hasn't been shared here yet but here it is the christmas special:

Unlocked

Links :
MEGA : -
DRIVE
: -
Thank you for all of your support! Merry Christmas and happy new year!
This release is standalone and not a part of the original A.O.A release. While the story contained in this release is not canon, the characters and stories are still based on the real game. I hope you like it!

Last edited:

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
Don't know why this hasn't been sharing here yet but here it is the christmas special:

Unlocked

Links :
MEGA : PC - MAC
DRIVE
: PC - MAC
This release is standalone and not a part of the original A.O.A release. While the story contained in this release is not canon, the characters and stories are still based on the real game. I hope you like it!
finally....someone is the true hero here XD

Reactions: Paynne

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Don't know why this hasn't been shared here yet but here it is the christmas special:

Unlocked

Links :
DRIVE
You are a hero!

cdf36a7a6e6f1841b542be82e6fa1d67who-s-da-man-you-da-man-sammy-davis-jr-meme.jpg

• Red Heart

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Don't know why this hasn't been sharing here yet but here it is the christmas special:

Unlocked

Links :
DRIVE
Thanks man, really appreciate it.

• Red Heart

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys just a quick question i ended chapter 4 with Valery points 38 but i couldn't resist going with all out with Vicky at the dorm and i want to ask will that action have an impact on Valery path
I know that this game has solo paths but the game let me to have a relationship with Valery Elisabeth and Vicky is there any way i could add another girl from Jenny circle except Valery
Let me know for any tips thanks for your attention

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Any mods we got.. tells you which path are u in and how to follow it ? i still didn't use any mods , its really confusing why make it hard for us i want to play with a piece of mind , thnx.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are the game play routes that are revised by gamers:

As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jade/Jenny, Valery(Jenny), Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Valery(Ashley) , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Other possible paths involve Elizabeth , Aurora and Vicky.
And solo paths for Jade and Rebecca.

As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jade/Jenny, Valery(Jenny), Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Valery(Ashley) , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Other possible paths involve Elizabeth , Aurora and Vicky.
And solo paths for Jade and Rebecca.
Hello guys just a quick question i ended chapter 4 with Valery points 38 but i couldn't resist going with all out with Vicky at the dorm and i want to ask will that action have an impact on Valery path
I know that this game has solo paths but the game let me to have a relationship with Valery Elisabeth and Vicky is there any way i could add another girl from Jenny circle except Valery
Let me know for any tips thanks for your attention
Any mods we got.. tells you which path are u in and how to follow it ? i still didn't use any mods , its really confusing why make it hard for us i want to play with a piece of mind , thnx.
This game is choice based - either/or for scenes with the girls.
You go with one girl, you miss scenes with another.

4 example:
- at the pool, you wanna hang most with jen, you loose jade and/or becca.
- in the hallway: talk to vicky and go to gym, you loose study with Ash
and get locked out of her date.

The post with the gameplays has saves and directions to get them scenes.
Happy new year gaming, y”all!

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I thought they ate into each other's scenes like Vicky and Ashley do?

At the moment nobody can really say for sure.
These are all assumptions that are taken from the code.
And yes, there are probably "miniharem" / threesome routes, but even on these you miss some of the content that is available on the solo route.

For final certainty it will probably need a few more updates to know where and how certain paths work.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
You're 11 months early for Christmas:BootyTime: (my baby version), and last year was last year please focus on an actual game update. Or else Tho shall not pass the holy gates of heaven. ;):cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Dread Quickill
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes