IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
so i haven't played this one for a few updates... HOW F'N STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO ASK YOUR SHITHEAD BROTHER THAT NOBODY TRUSTS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES COMPLETE TRUST LIKE A BODYGUARD? come on she's blonde not a brain donor

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I get the sense that once the game develops to a point where it's clearer how the "harem" aspect is going to work, I'm very likely going to need to start over. Right now I'm trying to show as many girls as I can some interest, because I honestly like them all. I know it's unlikely that I can have them all, based on things said in the forum, but I rather wish I could.

Still, there's no way of knowing how many from which groups you can end up with, so I'm still trying to spread my attention around (which is really hard with some girls. It feels like a lot of them don't have a ton of "give them points" content, yet). I suspect in the long run this is going to trap me into a "bad end", but I can't help it. So, I'll keep going through like this while I wait for the paths to be clearer, then probably start from scratch.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I get the sense that once the game develops to a point where it's clearer how the "harem" aspect is going to work, I'm very likely going to need to start over. Right now I'm trying to show as many girls as I can some interest, because I honestly like them all. I know it's unlikely that I can have them all, based on things said in the forum, but I rather wish I could.

Still, there's no way of knowing how many from which groups you can end up with, so I'm still trying to spread my attention around (which is really hard with some girls. It feels like a lot of them don't have a ton of "give them points" content, yet). I suspect in the long run this is going to trap me into a "bad end", but I can't help it. So, I'll keep going through like this while I wait for the paths to be clearer, then probably start from scratch.
Jenny + Jade + Rebecca
Ash + Sung-ji + Vicky
Val, Elizabeth, Aurora ... no harem bae

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have 4 saves. One for Val, one for Elizabeth, one Jade and the other for Vicky. Not interested in any of the others really. I actually hope Vicky and Jade have solos and not part of the whole 'Jen or Ash harems' only.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes