mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Just discovered this game and finished an Ashley soloish route. Need to do a Jenny one next and set up some saves for the ones that aren't so far along with the story. I take it Chapter 5 should come out in the end of March? What is that Rebecca's Christmas supposed to be, something totally unrelated?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Sung-Ji looks to different here, the scarlet hair color almost makes her look like a different person. Can't say whether I like it or not. By the looks at the preview images, this Christmas special seems to be set after they graduated just like the previous Christmas special. Valery's short hair gave it away.

It's good that it's after the graduation, as I always regretted that we didn't get to see much of Ashely, Sung-Ji and Vicky in the previous Christmas special and what they were doing after they graduated.

Excited for the special and thanks TLGames for another one of these specials, hope you have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sung-Ji looks to different here, the scarlet hair color almost makes her look like a different person. Can't say whether I like it or not. By the looks at the preview images, this Christmas special seems to be set after they graduated just like the previous Christmas special. Valery's short hair gave it away.

It's good that it's after the graduation, as I always regretted that we didn't get to see much of Ashely, Sung-Ji and Vicky in the previous Christmas special and what they were doing after they graduated.

Excited for the special and thanks TLGames for another one of these specials, hope you have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Wait, there is previous Christmas special? Is there a download link for that?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Wait, there is previous Christmas special? Is there a download link for that?
You've never played the prior Christmas Event? It's on the title screen right when you open the game. You don't have to download it separately, it's already included in the game. It was added to the game either between Chap 1-2 or Chap 2-3, which exactly it is, I can't seem to remember.

Untitled.png

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
I'm replaying the game, and, how the fuck do I get the jenny route? I seriously don't understand how I haven't got it. Is it because I've been with Jade? Or Elizabeth, or Sung Ji? Because those are the only ones I've been close with so far.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm replaying the game, and, how the fuck do I get the jenny route? I seriously don't understand how I haven't got it. Is it because I've been with Jade? Or Elizabeth, or Sung Ji? Because those are the only ones I've been close with so far.
Get her to take her top off when you first go to her house, ANY other choice will close her route down !

Go on the date with her on the second night.
or this might help.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Thank you for all of your support! Merry Christmas and happy new year!
This release is standalone and not a part of the original A.O.A release. While the story contained in this release is not canon, the characters and stories are still based on the real game. I hope you like it!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Santa baby, just slip a Sable under the tree for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I don't want to write a long review, all I wanna say is That Jade scene from CH3 is Priceless. Gold. so moving. I dont think any project moved my heart (others moved other organs..) like this scene did.

Well done Dev, well done.

I hope CH 4 have other gems like that.

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021

Unlocked

Thank you for all of your support! Merry Christmas and happy new year!
This release is standalone and not a part of the original A.O.A release. While the story contained in this release is not canon, the characters and stories are still based on the real game. I hope you like it!
Link anyone? :(

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Excellent writing and the renders look amazing. With the characters I feel a stronger sense of connection to them as individuals instead of just cookie-cutter wanking models. I waited a few chapters to let the game flesh out and wow it certainly did! Well done.

I will say Ms Elizabeth became my favorite. A brooding, lovelorn woman taken to drinking.. Her weak smiles and flickers of flame.. those smokey noir eyes shielding such a vivid intensity. Phew!!! Be great if there was a sort of mother/son roleplay due to their age gap, or at least some teasing in that regard. (Yes, we F95 users are hopeless) ;) Regardless, I'm looking forward to the update despite what could happen.

Garen

May 6, 2017
I think this story + locking you out of the other girls paths so quickly (like Ashley has no role if you pick Jenny) are my main complaints. There should have been more time to get to know all the girls before picking anyone. Don't really care about doing so many playthroughs
You're telling me. Bro I'm still stuck on this scene in Episode 3 from months ago. [VN] - [Ren'Py] - A.O.A. Academy [Ch.4 Gold Edition] [TLGGAMES] _ F95zone — Mozilla Firefox 23...png
I mean the choice is obvious (only one has the name 'Vicky' on it) but damn the branching is merciless from EP3 on.

I haven't even started on Episode 4 yet. Getting FOMO panic attacks any time a choice comes up.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes