eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry about this, but i just had to ask, is the Rebecca XMAS story the Canon ending? Or is it one of the options?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Sorry about this, but i just had to ask, is the Rebecca XMAS story the Canon ending? Or is it one of the options?
There will be multiple endings, and the one with Rebbeca doesn't necessarily will be like the Xmas story. That was a special, and Rebecca was voted by Patreons.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow ..
Wait a minute!
Is there .... SOMETHING HANGING ... literally in the back of jenny.
Quick, someone, distract her enough to get her outta there!
Hurry!
Before that something grabs her into who knows what other game
and we loose her 4 good!

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
When will the next update will come out in what month for this amazing masterpiece?
It takes around 4 months for each update. Considering chapter 4 was released in November and also the christmas special in December, I guess chapter 5 might drop somewhere around April.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
So did Aurora just get really deprioritized now? I thought her story had a lot of potential.
Saying Aurora got deprioritized seems to suggest that she was prioritized in the first place, in which case, she was not.

Aurora is one of the least prioritized girls right from chapter 1. But hey, at least her fate is better than Elizabeth and Sung Ji, am I right?

For a Sung Ji enthusiast like me, I'd even take a kissing scene from Sung Ji as a blessing in the coming chapter 5:HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes