BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
then after that we have i think valery's uncle? or what was that .. That damn fucking asshole and his men
I might be misremembering, but I think he's dead or in jail. It was Marcus that escaped prison and was sent by the cartel from where Rosa (Val) and her uncle were to eliminate her because she knew too much.

Reactions: Legend.Killer

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
then after that we have i think valery's uncle? or what was that .. That damn fucking asshole and his men
Valery's uncle is a goner, so no worries with him and what's left of his organization are the ones pursuing us, so hopefully they're wiped out by the Dailas Cartel.
Adam's demise is already telegraphed. He over-stepped by crossing the local cartel, and underestimated his future father-in-law who has power of attorney privileges by attempting to strong-arm him. The father-in-law will find a way to make sure Adam gets as little as possible from the will, and the cartel will 'take care' of Adam (probably not kill him, but he won't be coming back). I doubt this will span more than 2 more chapters. Then, we can focus on Rebecca, and fucking the brains out of every other LI.
Yeah, I figure Jessica's father is gonna play some role in Adam's downfall also, there's no way he'll be happy with handing his ailing daughter to this creep without a plan. But yeah, hopefully this wraps up so I can focus on... Ashley, Aurora, Liz and Vicki.

Reactions: Legend.Killer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Adam knows about Val .
This is the sole reason he got a rival cartel
to infringe on his pa agreement with the local cartel:
- no interference on academy grounds.
So while al grownups keep their word and do their work accordingly,
Adam, this little shit, works behind the scenes to break all his father built.
The sole reason the cartel recruit boys from the academy is to keep it under wraps,
seeing as Adam has a problem with hill billies from the old town,
but goes outta his way to open his academy and all the city to murderous cartel assassins.

That already means he is a target for the local cartel, as they have to save face
and kill the invading dim witts trying to be stealthy and run their operations
in blatant violation of their bosses agreements and are very aware they are dead if
found out.

Now, they are so in your face and loud across town, that every snitch/drug dealer/skank
knows about them strolling around town, looking to execute a hit on rival cartel grounds
without permission - a kill sentence that our assassin babe, the same one who almost killed
that corrupt cop years ago, would not carry out, for the life of her, for not gain.
THis all appears to be solely because this game is trying overtime to be even dumber
than most cartel games, movies or series out there in the whole wide world.

She coulda just brought their heads to the local cartel boss and woulda gotten
her weight in gold and even a well paying revenge job to hunt down any strays
coming into town from the renegade cartel idiots.

I don't know actually but i think Adam only want power and his father's influence and academy ..
don't think he knows about valery and her past , or maybe he know?
I might be misremembering, but I think he's dead or in jail. It was Marcus that escaped prison and was sent by the cartel from where Rosa (Val) and her uncle were to eliminate her because she knew too much.
Alas, hopefully our wonderful babes stay safe, seeing as MC is already bloddied and
beaten up 4 no reason what so ever. Guess paying for others” mistakes is what
we are bound to get outta this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
can someone recommand some VNs with robot girls or something futuristic, please ? Thanku
'Girls Aren't Real', they're just a big conspiracy - the U.S. government created fembots in the 1800's to subdue the male population and satisfy the greed of the global elites. ALL VN's therefore feature robot girls, from a certain point of view.

S1nedd

Sep 7, 2020
'Girls Aren't Real', they're just a big conspiracy - the U.S. government created fembots in the 1800's to subdue the male population and satisfy the greed of the global elites. ALL VN's therefore feature robot girls, from a certain point of view.
what are you on, dude? =))

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
Just just imagine imagine if all of this is true.

Dec 6, 2019
Anyone have the ch 5 previews from the pay like a bitch treon?? Was wondering how the previews we're coming along for this emotion based vn that's grabbed my attention due to the quality of the renders.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I personally hope we can go back to simpler times.
Sadly, the genie can't go back in the bottle. Even if Adam up and vanished, what the characters have already been through is going to overshadow simple college antics.

For better or worse (and I'm inclined to say worse), the game has gone in a different direction.

Nov 26, 2021
Games good but don't get the harem tag, I know it's been talked about already but still confusing, if it does head down that way in the future I think it's Jenny that will ultimately kick start it but just doesn't seem like it given how you have to choose 1 girls path to gain points and unlock further story content for that girl, then again the harem tag could just be for emotional stability for all the women idk still good game just maybe wrong tag to have here

Syrenn85

May 21, 2020
I am having trouble entering into Chapter 4 content... everytime i reach the scene where valery went alone outside the game just exit and goes back to the main screen, and scrappy's mod didnt fix it for me either. Does anyone else has this problem and know how to fix it?
Having the same problem. Anyone come up with a solution. Android

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Games good but don't get the harem tag, I know it's been talked about already but still confusing, if it does head down that way in the future I think it's Jenny that will ultimately kick start it but just doesn't seem like it given how you have to choose 1 girls path to gain points and unlock further story content for that girl, then again the harem tag could just be for emotional stability for all the women idk still good game just maybe wrong tag to have here
We joke about it, but the most likely harem path is Jenny + Jade at the moment. Jade hooks up MC with Rebecca and encourages others to join. Jenny encourages Ashley to pursue MC as well. Involving Sung Ji needs to wait for her conversation with Ashley. Val/Rosa remains a mystery how she fits in, and Vicky is a bit of a wild card. Unfortunately, Aurora and Elizabeth seem like secondary LI/side chars at the moment.

Nov 26, 2021
We joke about it, but the most likely harem path is Jenny + Jade at the moment. Jade hooks up MC with Rebecca and encourages others to join. Jenny encourages Ashley to pursue MC as well. Involving Sung Ji needs to wait for her conversation with Ashley. Val/Rosa remains a mystery how she fits in, and Vicky is a bit of a wild card. Unfortunately, Aurora and Elizabeth seem like secondary LI/side chars at the moment.
Yeah it is kind of a mystery with Val her story is my favourite and also the most painful, I'll finish the update and see how the different routes play out, it is definitely confusing when you have to pick a specific character to pursue their story while missing all the other girls paths, but I guess the Dev has a plan from what you've told me, still a great game

Last thing I think Elizabeth and aurora will become more involved, I think the way they've been written and the content we've seen from them is to much to make them side characters, like the rest of the game it's a slow build up

Thanks for your input

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes