Syrenn85

May 21, 2020
I am having trouble entering into Chapter 4 content... everytime i reach the scene where valery went alone outside the game just exit and goes back to the main screen, and scrappy's mod didnt fix it for me either. Does anyone else has this problem and know how to fix it?
Had the same problem. It seems to be the Aurora Message Fix. I removed it and it worked. I had to run through the game again after removing it though.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 1597051 WHATS UP WITH THIS GUY? WHY DOES HE HAVE BURNED NECK??
Igni scars:KEK:

In all seriousness, I'm told that the MC is a cheap body model with bad skin textures and clipping issues. Either TLGGames has to fix this problem himself if he is able to, or maybe outsource it from someone?:unsure:
DEPIKA PADONKE
PADONKE?!?:HideThePain: Damn, man. Why you gotta butcher her name like that. Also, if anything, Elizabeth is a better and sexier version of her.

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
Seem intresting Welp I won download this my Internet speed is 700MB ,all Download max 300KB speed only and the file near 10GB finish download in 9 hour holy crap it just pure curse as I remember the speed supposed to be 2MB for ano,go and mixdrop all this 3 download speed now 300KB only at my end heret....
This is curse 2022.:cry:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Seem intresting Welp I won download this my Internet speed is 700MB ,all Download max 300KB speed only and the file near 10GB finish download in 9 hour holy crap it just pure curse as I remember the speed supposed to be 2MB for ano,go and mixdrop all this 3 download speed now 300KB only at my end heret....
Gofile is what has better speed for me around 15MB/s the others are in 300KB as you say
Anyway if you like a good story it's worth the wait. if you just want to see sex scenes this is not the game for you.
I say it's a very good game just don't have a lot of sex but I recommend playing

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Gofile is what has better speed for me around 15MB/s the others are in 300KB as you say
Anyway if you like a good story it's worth the wait. if you just want to see sex scenes this is not the game for you.
I say it's a very good game just don't have a lot of sex but I recommend playing
The torrent's also an option, though I think not on OSX.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just use torrent. The speed is very fast for me.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yep, I'd strongly recommend the torrent. I even subscribed on patreon to rpdl because of how much he has helped with downloads. Nopy was awesome, but rpdl's torrents are even faster.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Below a number of my "Gameplays"
I hope that they will be helpful as guides for the game
(Please use Meushi Bug Fix to unlock gallery image #29 )

Sit down take some deep breaths.
As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jade/Jenny, Valery(Jenny), Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Valery(Ashley) , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Other possible paths involve Elizabeth , Aurora and Vicky.
And solo paths for Jade and Rebecca.

Unless there (major) changes with future updates I do not believe Sung-Ji is viable choice.

Also for the time being the following paths are Not viable

Jenny/Ashley, Jade/Valery, Jade/Rebecca and Valery/Rebecca.

Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:p

08 DEC 21 UPDATE
All "Gameplays" to the end Chapter Four Gold.
( includes end of Chapter saves)
(Main L.I. = Full Name)
Gallery , All images unlocked.
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold (Ashley-solo)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jade-Jenny-Eliz)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Jenny-Val-Aur)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Rebecca-Ashley)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Rebecca-Jen-Eliz-Vic)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Sung_Ji-Rebecca-Jenny-Eliz)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Valery-Ash)
AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Valery-Jen)-(Valery-Vicky-Jen)
N.B.
[ If you have played Chapter 4 Beta
Please replay from end of chapter 3]

NB .
Use "AOA-Gameplay_C-3 Gold(Vicky-Val-Jen)" to sit with Vicky at the Cinema.
Use "AOA-Gameplay_C-4 Gold(Valery-Jen)-(Valery-Vicky-Jen)" for Chapter 4 Vicky Route.
I'm about to lose my mind... WTH?! This is to much! And even multi mod cant help you get these in one path, its just... I mean yeah its good for divercity but this is to much for playing for every update... I gues im gonna wait this game finished version and play these routes one by one until the final instead of playing all of them in every update one by one with mixing my head and getting headache :D

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm about to lose my mind... WTH?! This is to much! And even multi mod cant help you get these in one path, its just... I mean yeah its good for divercity but this is to much for playing for every update... I gues im gonna wait this game finished version and play these routes one by one until the final instead of playing all of them in every update one by one with mixing my head and getting headache :D
Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning. :p

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

endriux

May 5, 2018
Amazing game. An engaging plot is a big plus. But a little uninteresting material. A little too much uninteresting dialogue. I'm looking forward to the next update.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes