S1nedd

Sep 7, 2020
Gotta say..Jenny (the blonde girl, who's the principal daughter) looks like a country bimbo, her behavior doesn't really adds up with her looks

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Gotta say..Jenny (the blonde girl, who's the principal daughter) looks like a country bimbo, her behavior doesn't really adds up with her looks
Sorry which game are you playing? The Dean (Principal) is Susan and Jenny is not her daughter !
She is the adopted daughter of a Mr Richards, Who is Adams farther ,
All this is explained in the dialogue.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Sorry which game are you playing? The Dean (Principal) is Susan and Jenny is not her daughter !
She is the adopted daughter of a Mr Richards, Who is Adams farther ,
All this is explained in the dialogue.
There's a small chance they meant "principal" in its adjective meaning of "main", "primary", etc., but that honestly doesn't make much more sense.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Fuck Jenny reminds me so much of a girl I dated in high school, I liked her alot, she was kind, caring and pretty much everything I wanted in a girl at that time but she had so many personal problems with her family it made it hard for us to have a solid relationship. It also didn't help that her family was literally in the center of said relationship, fuckers wanted to know everything and sometimes even sabotaged us. I thought I was the problem and they simply didn't like me being with her but they pretty much did the same thing to her friends... but yeah enough of that, the game is really good its not what I expected.. At first I thought it would be another college VN where MC fucks everyone, kinda felt that way at first with that horse dick and well the way the game started out with Jade wanting to blow MC the first day already but I'm glad I stuck around, it's nothing like I thought it would be. The characters are detailed and feels like real people instead of sex objects and the story itself is Intresting, nothing beats a serious story that gets you emotionally invested because there's waaay too many "fuck em all" stories out there but yeah keep up the good work dev.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty and incouraging story of stooping to the low hanging fruit in a high stress situation.
Just like that ri a nna hopeless place video where they are doing hard drugs, selling everything,
hanging on by the teeth of their so called love - that was actually sex and nothing else.

Does feel like Jen has that with this project of hers - the giving back,
as opposed to the opressive rich - the shtick of her brother.

So now we get to see how addictive babes that have all the problems are,
even if said problems are the only ones stopping Jen from having a falling out with adam,
with his fiancee and her dad in the room, so as to figure out what to do moving forward.

Seeing as this is the game - the limbo of Jenny running away from the responsability of her
adoptive name - a strong, cunning and relatable money Tycoon the likes of Bruce Wayne,
adompting this feeble girl in a horrid pinch and saddling her with keeping his name charitable,
while letting the wild uncut deffector of a son to ruin what legacy he still has sitting in a hospital bed.

Game this hard place with our MC who gets the beating for all the problems everyone has.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Dame this game sure escalated from Collage romance to Cartel gangster paradise... my complaint is that game has very bad pacing.. things are moving too fast... there is no character developments, relationships feel like very rushed. whole cartel thing should have been made for chapter 8 or more late chapter. Only girls I like are Jenny and Vicky. sad that Vicky has no content right now. also there are some minor plot holes. For example MC not knowing how to use gun even though he lived all his life in farm >_> Every farmer in almost all of world has bloody gun and knows how to use it.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I’m glad the MC is growing a pair and ready to do something about Adam. I mean seriously if I was in that position where I’ve seen what this guy can do to me I would not be afraid of doing the world a favor. He needs to go and I’m pretty sure the developer is not going to let the worst happen.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The bane of many games in this genre (intertwined, it was raining that night)
MC getting beat up inches of his life,
while effectively everyone else, including the assholes are unharmed,
happy spotless disgusting facades of inhumanity.

Reactions: Antera and kcaldw
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes