Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1642933813148.png

Did we really need to get MC bloodied and practically disfigured for it?
It pains MC to be this disfigured and cause trauma and possible disgust in his babes.
Look, the awesome bombshell is that distraught she cannot even look at MC.
The plot has come around to such bad of a low point in this game.

Reactions: Antera
May 14, 2020
Every farmer in almost all of world has bloody gun and knows how to use it.
I agree on the rest of your post but this is some straight bs.

In most eu countries you can't shoot one anywhere except for a shooting range, which requires a membership. Granted a bunch of people will still have guns but most won't.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017

In most eu countries you can't shoot one anywhere except for a shooting range, which requires a membership. Granted a bunch of people will still have guns but most won't.
Cannot say anything about West EU but in East EU you can get Kalash for 40$ in any corner.. hell with current tensions in region, you can get way heavy weapons now.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Cannot say anything about West EU but in East EU you can get Kalash for 40$ in any corner.. hell with current tensions in region, you can get way heavy weapons now.
but call it a plot hole is a little wrong. no?
I live by the ocean and don't know how to swim. that means I have plot hole in my life :unsure:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I live by the ocean and don't know how to swim. that means I have plot hole in my life :unsure:
Yes? :D :D :D
On serious note if you are farmer and have animals you need to have gun to protect them.. If I am correct, situation in game is happening is US. where farmers are more armed then most country's armys

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Civilized societies do not need guns to survive. They have the military/militia for that.
Not having someone means misery in anyone s life.
Talking about this game: loosing the only partner he has in his life, MC is lost.
This is not a game where he went and merged farms with his remaining family.
All of the loss and hurt MC is experiencing all throughout this game
cannot be fixed by learning to swim and/or getting profficient with/owning a gun.
Swimming is a pass time not particularly points adding in this game,
while we have a full blown assassin and a couple of police personnel
who know/do nothing in combat and/or with a gun to pacify any situation.
Yes? :D :D :D
On serious note if you are farmer and have animals you need to have gun to protect them.. If I am correct, situation in game is happening is US. where farmers are more armed then most country's armys

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

Story seemingly takes place in the United States.

Trust, farmers in our country all know how to shoot guns. Plenty of us in the city have and know how to shoot them as well. I have a gun (P938) and im a web developer.

Dame this game sure escalated from Collage romance to Cartel gangster paradise
This is why the story in this game is considered subpar. Legally, the plot makes no sense whatsoever to speak on none of the other glaring issues with it. Im not sure what country the developer of this VN is from but if this game does indeed take place in the US the plot would make even less sense than it already does.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
don't waste your time he already says several times that he was done with the game and was going to move on.
but he still here just to complain and criticize :KEK:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
don't waste your time he already says several times that he was done with the game and was going to move on.
but he still here just to complain and criticize :KEK:
I casually peruse the threads of a handful of VNs I don't play creeper. Its a discussion board and this is a discussion.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018

hmm... before the christmas special, i was really digging Rebecca.... now, not as much.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Activate it in your main screen for the past one, ”cause the new one is a whole nother game entirely.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DOWNLOAD
Rebecca's Christmas - 2021 (Christmas Special)
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other:
TORRENT

Extra: Italian translation

All of the links above are for the current christmas event /\ /\ /\
Does anyone know what needs to be done to make the Christmas event work?

Reactions: Zarathos4
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes