Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is MC supposed to use to spot that?
Binoculars?
Is he that desperate to see his long lost friend?

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
any news on the uptade?
When is next update. love the story
It usually takes 4-5 months for each update and since the last update was released very close to December of last year, expect the next update to be around March or April.

And if you want to stay updated on the progress of the next updates, TLGGames posts upcoming chapter's sneak peeks every 15 days. On 6th February the latest sneak peek will be released.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
If only I can choose all the girls... Still hoping for a harem ending...
well the game has the harem tag although I think it doesn't make much sense in this game due to the dramatic story of almost all these girls.
but the dev has done a very good job so far. so let's see what he brings us

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
well the game has the harem tag although I think it doesn't make much sense in this game due to the dramatic story of almost all these girls.
I think it makes perfect sense cause the girls live together & are very supportive of each other, if one of the lis wouldn't share the mc then the other girls would get jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: mma456

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I think it makes perfect sense cause the girls live together & are very supportive of each other, if one of the lis wouldn't share the mc then the other girls would get jealous.
Rebecca's Christmas Special showed that it is not quite as you are saying. but if it is one of several ends sure ok i definitely fap one to that.
But in terms of story for me it would be like I wasn't really trying to help these girls. and I was just taking advantage of the situation for my benefit

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Rebecca's Christmas Special showed that it is not quite as you are saying. but if it is one of several ends sure ok i definitely fap one to that.
But in terms of story for me it would be like I wasn't really trying to help these girls. and I was just taking advantage of the situation for my benefit
About the 'trying to take benefit while they are down/lost' part, is...not really that accurate, at least to me. I mean, by the time we get any action from the girls, they would have already overcome whatever they were running from/ afraid of. By the time we fuck them, they would not be in a 'broken' state in which they can be easily exploited to do sexual things.

And hell, the MC deserves every bit he gets. Dude literally throws his own life at risk and if this isn't proof enough that he is worthy, then I don't know what is.

And with regards to harem, I'm interested in how the harem is going to be handled and executed? And what is the end goal of the said harem route? All things come to an end and so will the relationship. Does the harem route lock you out from other girls? Will the MC have to choose between the girls for marriage? How will the screentime look for girls in harem? If a girl got a harem scene then will her individual screentime be neglected (and vice-versa)?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
And hell, the MC deserves every bit he gets. Dude literally throws his own life at risk and if this isn't proof enough that he is worthy, then I don't know what is.

And with regards to harem, I'm interested in how the harem is going to be handled and executed? And what is the end goal of the said harem route? All things come to an end and so will the relationship. Does the harem route lock you out from other girls? Will the MC have to choose between the girls for marriage? How will the screentime look for girls in harem? If a girl got a harem scene then will her individual screentime be neglected (and vice-versa)?
I agree on this

About the 'trying to take benefit while they are down/lost' part, is...not really that accurate, at least to me. I mean, by the time we get any action from the girls, they would have already overcome whatever they were running from/ afraid of. By the time we fuck them, they would not be in a 'broken' state in which they can be easily exploited to do sexual things.
This part I understand what you're saying but I don't totally agree.
I mean, by the time we get any action from the girls, they would have already overcome whatever they were running from/ afraid of
Hmm... I don't think it's that easy for Valery and Jade that we already know a lot about their past. I don't think it's a thing they overcome so so easily. they will surely learn to deal with it but the mark will always remain there.
By the time we fuck them, they would not be in a 'broken' state in which they can be easily exploited to do sexual things.
ok sure. but this is the choice they will make "belong to a guy's harem" really this is what Valery want? it just sounds like a really hard story to make. but the dev hasn't disappointed me yet so go ahead
I'm just saying that in this game it's not the path that makes the most sense to me

Reactions: mma456

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I agree on this

This part I understand what you're saying but I don't totally agree.

Hmm... I don't think it's that easy for Valery and Jade that we already know a lot about their past. I don't think it's a thing they overcome so so easily. they will surely learn to deal with it but the mark will always remain there.

ok sure. but this is the choice they will make "belong to a guy's harem" really this is what Valery want? it just sounds like a really hard story to make. but the dev hasn't disappointed me yet so go ahead
I'm just saying that in this game it's not the path that makes the most sense to me
I agree with you that, Valery in a harem doesn't really make sense. She was in a abusive relationship and was sexually exploited, that to as a minor. And for her to join a harem after an unhealthy relationship would not really be the best choice.

The only other girl that I would find somewhat weird in a harem is Elizabeth. She's a teacher and being in a relationship with a student is already something which she could get fired for. But being in a harem would be infinitely worse for her public image if she ever got caught. Except Valery and Elizabeth, I think all the other girls would be viable for a harem relationship.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
A good time to remember, once again, that as per this site's rules the harem tag applies if the MC has a relationship with at least 3 LI's at the same time. I repeat, 3.
I did not know that. Thanks for the information

Reactions: Aristos
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes