kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Such a awesome game in the first couple of chapters, has now turned into a discussion on how to make it a plausible harem. How the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I agree with you that, Valery in a harem doesn't really make sense. She was in a abusive relationship and was sexually exploited, that to as a minor. And for her to join a harem after an unhealthy relationship would not really be the best choice.

The only other girl that I would find somewhat weird in a harem is Elizabeth. She's a teacher and being in a relationship with a student is already something which she could get fired for. But being in a harem would be infinitely worse for her public image if she ever got caught. Except Valery and Elizabeth, I think all the other girls would be viable for a harem relationship.
considering the amount of danger the other girls & the mc were put into cause of valery the least she could do is allow the mc to be shared.

elizabeth is a strange one, currently she's better off as a side girl, but she's still underdeveloped, it's up to the dev to somehow make her fit in a harem. The girls are on friendly terms with her & they do respect her so it's not that much of a stretch.

Deltaforce98

Jul 28, 2020
Finally a game worth the time. Its not just about lewd scenes . But this one does something different the character development and storyline is crafted so damn well that you feel an emotional attachment with the characters and like icing on top a cake the soundtrack does the job well .

Great work @ TLGGAMES . Can't wait for the next chapter :sneaky:

Reactions: mtspl

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
If only the female mind worked that way :KEK:
it does, pimps do it all the time & they only pretend to help girls, they don't actually do it.

My guess is The MC Will get rich somehow, all the girls Will move in with him, that's how The harem Will work in this game.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
it does, pimps do it all the time & they only pretend to help girls, they don't actually do it.

My guess is The MC Will get rich somehow, all the girls Will move in with him, that's how The harem Will work in this game.
Or he'll somehow manage to help Jenny take everything from her brother... MC did think of killing him as well which would be the easiest way for Jenny to get everything. If this game has multiple endings which I think it does, I think a sacrafice ending could be perfect, MC kills Tom(tbh I forgot his name I think its Tom) to save the girls, Jenny gets everything and in the process MC goes to prison, we have an emotional scene the girls are crying,especially Jenny and MC tells them that "everything will be okay then a few years later dude comes out the can for good behavior and the girls are all there to welcome him back,MC is free and he finally gets the life he deserves for everything he has done and sacrficed.
Of course this is just an idea for one of the endings and I think it would be fitting for this MC.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Or he'll somehow manage to help Jenny take everything from her brother... MC did think of killing him as well which would be the easiest way for Jenny to get everything. If this game has multiple endings which I think it does, I think a sacrafice ending could be perfect, MC kills Tom(tbh I forgot his name I think its Tom) to save the girls, Jenny gets everything and in the process MC goes to prison, we have an emotional scene the girls are crying,especially Jenny and MC tells them that "everything will be okay then a few years later dude comes out the can for good behavior and the girls are all there to welcome him back,MC is free and he finally gets the life he deserves for everything he has done and sacrficed.
Of course this is just an idea for one of the endings and I think it would be fitting for this MC.
ofc mc will help jenny, but i don't think he'll do it by killing her brother. Jenny is also kind of hard to figure out cause I think she might still be sick & dying so in the long run I don't know if sacrificing his freedom to bring her wealth back means anything, we're still too early in her character's arc.

there's a scene in one of the updates where the girls mention he looks exactly like one of the famous actors, my point is either mc was adopted by the farmers & his real family is rich OR aurora will help him become an actor, maybe take the other guy's place. Either/or.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
ofc mc will help jenny, but i don't think he'll do it by killing her brother. Jenny is also kind of hard to figure out cause I think she might still be sick & dying so in the long run I don't know if sacrificing his freedom to bring her wealth back means anything, we're still too early in her character's arc.

there's a scene in one of the updates where the girls mention he looks exactly like one of the famous actors, my point is either mc was adopted by the farmers & his real family is rich OR aurora will help him become an actor, maybe take the other guy's place. Either/or.
Im not saying he will kill her brother Im just saying that could be an option seeing that he did hint at it and is contemplating it. And yeah Jenny might still be sick and probably is but I don't see how him sacrificing himself or not would effect her in any way when it comes to her health, the sacrafice I was reffering to wasn't just for Jenny but for all the girls cause keep in mind she's not the only one who's effected, yes right now Tom is allowing the girls to stay at AOA but who knows what he has up his sleeve, he could make their lives hell while they're there knowing well they have nowhere else to go. Ashley and her friends as well could be targeted and probably already is.

Wouldn't MC know if he was adopted? I mean yeah some people find out only at a later stage but even if MC was adopted its not like his rich family would give a shit about him if he was put up for adoption in the first place. And yeah MC might look like the actor but he has no acting skills so I doubt he'd become rich as an actor, at best he'd be in the crappy low budget series/movies Aurora and the other girl stars in where acting skills dont mean shit as long as you good looking.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Wouldn't MC know if he was adopted?
if no one told him then the answer is no
I mean yeah some people find out only at a later stage but even if MC was adopted its not like his rich family would give a shit about him if he was put up for adoption in the first place.
depends on the plot, multiple answers can be given regarding this question that could solve this problem, no reason for me to make up one
And yeah MC might look like the actor but he has no acting skills so I doubt he'd become rich as an actor, at best he'd be in the crappy low budget series/movies Aurora and the other girl stars in where acting skills dont mean shit as long as you good looking.
pretty sure dev introduced another actress who actually is good at acting & popular that might help the mc get the necessary skills, all aurora needs to do is introduce him to her cause they're friends.
Again, it's all up to the dev to make it work, he introduced all these clues for a reason.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

thats a very very wild theory

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I don't think the MC has to get rich out of nowhere. since the game already has dramatic stories I suggest they lose everything and they are forced to go live at MC farm. where MC starts his empire selling milk :LUL:
hentai_huco-8449.jpg

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
thats a very very wild theory
give me a break, there's mention in the story the mc doesn't look like his father & there's mention he looks exactly like a famous actor, very very wild theory my ass. To make it more obvious the author needs to outright say it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
give me a break, there's mention in the story the mc doesn't look like his father & there's mention he looks exactly like a famous actor, very very wild theory my ass. To make it more obvious the author needs to outright say it.
alot of people does not
my dead brother looked like adolf hitler - but we are not related to ...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
if in a story dead brother looks like hitler then there's a connection beyond looks, chekov's gun, basic narrative principle
scene c3hotel_va_33_2 with dissolve
jad "Holy shit!! Look! You're a spitting image of that actor, [name]!"
scene c3hotel_va_33_3 with dissolve
p "That's right.. What a coincidence.."
jen "Hmm.. I think [name]'s better looking, though.."

this gives away he´s not the son of his dead father ? :unsure:

very very wild theory ,,,

and im talked about MY dead brother , not a fictional one

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
scene c3hotel_va_33_2 with dissolve
jad "Holy shit!! Look! You're a spitting image of that actor, [name]!"
scene c3hotel_va_33_3 with dissolve
p "That's right.. What a coincidence.."
jen "Hmm.. I think [name]'s better looking, though.."

this gives away he´s not the son of his dead father ? :unsure:
i don't even know what you're trying to say by writing all that
and im talked about MY dead brother , not a fictional one
& i'm talking about a fictional story, not your irrelevant lifestory example.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes