Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good episode 1 ... episode 2 goes somewhat good, latest episodes are packed with new swift
rushed ideas and wonky memories.
Here is hope you are patient and gaming for the girls.
Coming from BeDik after completing S2. is this game good story wise?
The action is fantastic, be it a small speck when you put it against what you play.

Reactions: Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Good episode 1 ... episode 2 goes somewhat good, latest episodes are packed with new swift
rushed ideas and wonky memories.
Here is hope you are patient and gaming for the girls.

The action is fantastic, be it a small speck when you put it against what you play.
So quality of episodes getting bad with each new release?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The quality of the action is going up, the quality time with the babes that have most content (3)
is exploding, but the overall plot is going nowhere any time soon.
So quality of episodes getting bad with each new release?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Coming from BeDik after completing S2. is this game good story wise?
Do not get me wrong I know that BeDik have many fans and I recognize that it is a very good game.
But story is a lot of personal taste and in my opinion this game has a better story. in BeDik I skip practically everything I only read a little when I have to make a choice. is just boring and not interesting to me

Reactions: drooopy

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
The quality of the action is going up, the quality time with the babes that have most content (3)
is exploding, but the overall plot is going nowhere any time soon.
Well BeDik took 3 Year + to get where it is now. so its ok if its slow burn and takes time.

Do not get me wrong I know that BeDik have many fans and I recognize that it is a very good game.
But story is a lot of personal taste and in my opinion this game has a better story. in BeDik I skip practically everything I only read a little when I have to make a choice. is just boring and not interesting to me
BeDik story really picks up with S2. specially like where you can be absolute asshole or great romantic

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you tell players not to think of another game in the Opening post of this game,
you will awaken the dormant bratty side of ... oh, what does this nuclear lounch button do?
Apart from the college setting, why do people tend to compare BADIK and A.O.A?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy gaming at our academy!
This is somewhat akin to the 1st 3 episodes of the game you know so well.
Many dialogues with every girl, getting to know them better,
you have ta build relationship points with girls and get to choose for every time slot
what girl you wanna have interactions or action with.
With a careless play, you could end up turning down a romantic date for a gym workout session.

Reactions: NukaCola and Antera

Kenzii

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone have the Rebecca Christmas 2021 Wallpaper?
i really want to support the devs, but in the current state we are in, i can barely keep up with the bills, but hoping someday i can.

The Game Story is pretty Interesting and i hope we get more chapters soon.
is it really 3 or 4 months per Chapter?

Rebecca kinda reminded me of a Past love, hoping someone can share.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone have the Rebecca Christmas 2021 Wallpaper?
i really want to support the devs, but in the current state we are in, i can barely keep up with the bills, but hoping someday i can.

The Game Story is pretty Interesting and i hope we get more chapters soon.
is it really 3 or 4 months per Chapter?

Rebecca kinda reminded me of a Past love, hoping someone can share.
Here. enjoy

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
how do you get perferct scores with jenny and valery within the prologue? i think i followed the guide properly for them all

EDIT nvm i jsut saw valery's relationship pts have to be at 0 to unlock the gallery, that seems kinda odd

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes