mma456

Dec 2, 2018
So did Aurora just get really deprioritized now? I thought her story had a lot of potential.
Saying Aurora got deprioritized seems to suggest that she was prioritized in the first place, in which case, she was not.

Aurora is one of the least prioritized girls right from chapter 1. But hey, at least her fate is better than Elizabeth and Sung Ji, am I right?

For a Sung Ji enthusiast like me, I'd even take a kissing scene from Sung Ji as a blessing in the coming chapter 5:HideThePain:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The bang on girl is still banging even after 4 episodes.
So yeah, consistency is there if you wanna.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
A.O.A. Academy [Ch.4 Public >> Gold] [TLGGAMES] - Unofficial Update Patch
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This update patch is unofficial which might break the game.

ISXPM (Win Only) Ch.4 Public >> Ch.4 Gold
: 132 MB - WORKUPLOAD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merge (All) Ch.4 Public >> Ch.4 Gold:
Update Size: 133 MB - WORKUPLOAD

Give a "(y)like" if the unofficial update patch is useful

A.O.A. Academy [Ch.4 Public Edition] [TLGGAMES] - Compressed

what does this patch add no info here or in the main Paige ?
Edit: never mind i did not read the public part

Tara gif.gif MNM-Sig-2.gif Daisy_BloodyN9.gif

HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
I'm just about to start this game....was wondering if there's any way to see all adult content in one play, or are there absolute pathways, where seeing one sex scene excludes you from getting another.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Valery path is so interesting and so well written that im so hyped for the next chapter i just hope that all the girls will be safe in the next update

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I'm just about to start this game....was wondering if there's any way to see all adult content in one play, or are there absolute pathways, where seeing one sex scene excludes you from getting another.
Even with the mods/cheat engine it's not possible and scenes are easy to miss. Just go after Jade most of the time as she's one of the few characters with proper sex scenes right now
1367bf7b3db854232d9a5f58e9f802da.gif

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Man what the hell happened to Sung-Ji in the Christmas Special lol, and boy I had a truly hard time trying to remember who the fuck was Rosa, I thought she was Clint's partner, until the game remembered me she's Valery, and I have never felt dumber. Short, sweet stuff. Works for me okay enough, even if Rebecca's not my personal favorite (I had a vague doubt if she was Aurora, I admit), Sung-Ji, Ashley, Jenny, and Jade are top-tier for me. About the game prologue rewrite, I only hope to God it doesn't include more cartel business, but I have the vaguest belief that the author has understood what the fans said, and won't include too much of this stuff. A bit is okay, if only for new fans know what to expect from the get-go, but don't lose the fucking balance, for God's sake. Overall, I really like the game and it's gals, and hope that it has a healthy future!

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Man what the hell happened to Sung-Ji in the Christmas Special lol, and boy I had a truly hard time trying to remember who the fuck was Rosa, I thought she was Clint's partner, until the game remembered me she's Valery, and I have never felt dumber. Short, sweet stuff. Works for me okay enough, even if Rebecca's not my personal favorite (I had a vague doubt if she was Aurora, I admit), Sung-Ji, Ashley, Jenny, and Jade are top-tier for me. About the game prologue rewrite, I only hope to God it doesn't include more cartel business, but I have the vaguest belief that the author has understood what the fans said, and won't include too much of this stuff. A bit is okay, if only for new fans know what to expect from the get-go, but don't lose the fucking balance, for God's sake. Overall, I really like the game and it's gals, and hope that it has a healthy future!
I swear in both the latest chapter and the XMas special that Sung-ji's model is like 8 inches taller than in the original chapters. She used to be tiny/petite, now is taller than almost all other girls?

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
I played this one for the first time earlier this week and really enjoyed it. I'd like to see the developer reel in the cartel drama a little though, to be honest. I realize it's asking a lot for realism in an adult VN type game, but some of it feels a bit forced. Having said that, they've done a great job of making the characters likeable and getting you to care about them. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021
well i think cartel thing will be in game .. cause in Christmas everyone siad after what happened to Adam and ect .. so something is gonna happen , sooner or later and it's obviously a bad event and related to cartel or maybe something new that Adam came up with

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I personally hope we can go back to simpler times.
Adam's demise is already telegraphed. He over-stepped by crossing the local cartel, and underestimated his future father-in-law who has power of attorney privileges by attempting to strong-arm him. The father-in-law will find a way to make sure Adam gets as little as possible from the will, and the cartel will 'take care' of Adam (probably not kill him, but he won't be coming back). I doubt this will span more than 2 more chapters. Then, we can focus on Rebecca, and fucking the brains out of every other LI.

Reactions: mtspl
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes