Sep 3, 2020
Took about a day and some change for Eternum's link to drop and it's the #1 rated VN on the site.

If you work from home you might as well check back when your day is over rather than sneaking in a bunch of F5s.
sorry I can't do that I've been up Before Dawn waiting for aoa at besides after a certain hour I'm forced to leave my wheelchair so I can't be up late at night

and besides this is Jenny we're talkin about

so Excuse me while I pressed F5

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I feel like this one is mismarked with the Harem tag, since it's clearly defined in the game that you're really going to be on one path.

Even if you open multiple paths, the events make you choose which path you're going to be faithful to.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
It'll most likely contain slightly more game-breaking bugs than the release version - my advice is to just wait for the release version if you can wait, because AOA is somewhat buggy already for release versions.

Also, obligatory Rebecca is Best Girl
Cute, yeah, but Vicky eats her for breakfast...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I was hesitant to upload this because the chapter isn't finished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't click the spoilers because this is one of the games I really like.

I presume you think there'll be a CH5-gold (or something to that effect) so people like me should probably wait a week or two?
Thanks!

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Is this a new update?
I am a bit confused because of this whole Chapter thing. So i have CHP4 Beta. Now this is CHP4-Gold. My game folder has 9.32GB. This download has 4.61 GB.
Erm ... so is this an update filde? Is there new content with story progression?
Not sure why 99.9% of all developers stick with this version-nonesense, when developing games in Beta and Gold chapters does so much for provoking communication.

//Edit
Ahh. Okey, so this is Chp 5 Beta and the Chapter is unfinished. I think i get it now.

Great game though. One of the titles i actually play for the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyRabbit
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes