tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I feel like this one is mismarked with the Harem tag, since it's clearly defined in the game that you're really going to be on one path.

Even if you open multiple paths, the events make you choose which path you're going to be faithful to.
I think games use this tag loosely, it does have harem elements, but it isn't exactly a harem game, know what I mean? I think the dev for Callisto said something along those lines about his game, while you have the option to date multiple girls you need to chose only one in the end.
I can see this game having a threesome route, but not full on harem.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think games use this tag loosely, it does have harem elements, but it isn't exactly a harem game, know what I mean? I think the dev for Callisto said something along those lines about his game, while you have the option to date multiple girls you need to chose only one in the end.
I can see this game having a threesome route, but not full on harem.
As mentioned much earlier in this game in this thread, there will be a possible Hareming of sorts that will happen down the road. Provided TLG takes time to actually make sense of this story rather than this overly fast paced non-sense that we have already. I mean really, we're not in class for a full week and already we have issues with mafia/gangs/a Tybalt Jr. wannabe dick? Get real.

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
This is such a beautiful game, little lacking in the sex department, i find it nigh on impossible to not flirt with every woman in the game because they all look so goddamn good so that might explain it. Either way its a stunning piece of work, well done.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
chap 5 beta.. as a standalone..??? really i downloaded it just to see the sneak peak but to my suppriced the game starts from the beginning of chap 1... an when i over writed a old chap 4 version... afew clicks befor the ending of the chap 4 .. it fades an saids nothing elses.. gos to main menu. so wheres this chap 5 beta?

Reactions: Kaasje404

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
chap 5 beta.. as a standalone..??? really i downloaded it just to see the sneak peak but to my suppriced the game starts from the beginning of chap 1... an when i over writed a old chap 4 version... afew clicks befor the ending of the chap 4 .. it fades an saids nothing elses.. gos to main menu. so wheres this chap 5 beta?
Same here i tried importing a save created a new save from old save can't get past chapter 4 it still ends on chapter 4

Reactions: Kaasje404

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have loved this game from the beginning, but man... is it just me or has it gotten really dark these last couple of releases.

Reactions: Vildain
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes