Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
first of all, 4 months are not 6... January, February, March, and what do we have know? Exactly, April... January was the last update... well, yeah not exactly that difficult to count right?

And when iam at it... Chapter 3 was about the same time, again nearly 4 months (a little bit more, about 2 weeks)

where did he take 6+ months per update? Never.

Than, the content amount... 2500-3000 renders per update, in 4 months... thats a count simply NOBODY reaches around F95, really, nobody. Not one other DEv, yet making it alone...

So "bruh" maybe next time try to think before writing, and if you disagree, we will all be very courious which DEV you pull out of your sleeve who makes more content in shorter time with this quality, iam very curious, cause there is none. Not even the Games with a whole team behind it make it.

and to hire just more people... yeah of course... who will pay them? (TLG is not making that money, he can just make it himself with it) what will they be working on? Code, Story, Renders? You dont have a single clue how difficult it is to work on a game like this in a team do you? I why did i even ask... of course not.

But of course... TLG has to get broke so you get more update with lower quality in shorter time. thats how your world is working right?
While I do agree with you, I get the feel there's always a big confusion with dates. I took the time to check the patreon and compile the relevant ones

september 18th, 2020 - first release
september 24th, 2020 - some changes to the prologue
december 15th, 2020 - (complete) first chapter
december 25th, 2020 - christmas special
march 15th, 2021 - second chapter
july 26th, 2021 - third chapter
november 29th, 2021 - fourth chapter
december 22th, 2021 - christmas special

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
While I do agree with you, I get the feel there's always a big confusion with dates. I took the time to check the patreon and compile the relevant ones

september 18th, 2020 - first release
september 24th, 2020 - some changes to the prologue
december 15th, 2020 - (complete) first chapter
december 25th, 2020 - christmas special
march 15th, 2021 - second chapter
july 26th, 2021 - third chapter
november 29th, 2021 - fourth chapter
december 22th, 2021 - christmas special
whoa, thanks for the effort. Nice :)but it will not help to change the mind of a troll anyways, sadly.

• Angry
Reactions: juniorforlife17313

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Wow, that was a pretty disappointing update for Ashley and Jenny.
dont say this until the gold version... really... its only a Beta, and yep there is content missing. Last time there were some whole scenes missing with Jenny, and they were only seen in the gold edition than, and it wasnt a small scene.

In two weeks you might change your mind about this completley, thats why iam not playing the beta. Did it last time, will not do it again. Again... the beta wasnt meant to get public.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The new sex scene with Elizabeth is pretty good, BUT after she licked what was left on the MC's dick at the end, he said he could do the same for her when cum flows out of her pussy, and that he really don't mind, I was a "little" shocked at that moment :WaitWhat:
OK, so what guy would actually say that? That would be a major cringe moment for most, tasting your own sperm. Gross.

Dec 6, 2019
dont say this until the gold version... really... its only a Beta, and yep there is content missing. Last time there were some whole scenes missing with Jenny, and they were only seen in the gold edition than, and it wasnt a small scene.

In two weeks you might change your mind about this completley, thats why iam not playing the beta. Did it last time, will not do it again. Again... the beta wasnt meant to get public.
He expressed his opinion. That's his right to do on the forum. He can say that if he wants, you got no right to tell him not to express it bruh

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
The new sex scene with Elizabeth is pretty good, BUT after she licked what was left on the MC's dick at the end, he said he could do the same for her when cum flows out of her pussy, and that he really don't mind, I was a "little" shocked at that moment :WaitWhat:
Played over my lunch break and had the same reaction

Did a triple take honestly, I had to make sure I was reading that right

MC was really ready to channel his inner Count Spunkula and slurp his own unborn children

I think he's going to do just fine in prison apparently

What the fuck :KEK:

noxide69

Jul 16, 2021
bruh its a beta leak how does no one understand this. half of the things people are complaining about are literally in the files of the game if you extract them. just wait for the gold release yall act like your life was just ruined

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
The update was compressed by the developer. 4.5GB is the compressed version.
WIP (Chapter 5 beta)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-christmas-special-tlggames.62139/post-4216734

Damn this thing is huge... about 15K files in total... audio and videos are done... almost 11K images done also... 4 hours at work :eek:

btw great to see dev optimized images (webp) and videos (webm) cuz if he did not this would probably be around 12-13GB lol

Uploading... got it down to 1.2GB
say FAPmaster369

• Wow
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Wait how do I continue the story? it keeps ending at the part where I have sex with the main redhead heroine. Am I missing something ?

Reactions: Kaasje404

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A.O.A. Academy [Chapter 1-5 Beta] [TLGGAMES] [OS@4.61GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.61GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.2GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] A.O.A. Academy [Chapter 1-5 Beta] [TLGGAMES] [OS@4.61GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

mastergig30 lol that was meant for GCR 2.0 only, why you leaking information like that :rolleyes: :p

Awesome post, thanks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

mastergig30 lol that was meant for GCR 2.0 only, why you leaking information like that :rolleyes: :p

:)I'm sorry bro I didn't think it was confidential information just that I was happy for your work on the compression

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes