Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Soooo.

With that revelation.

Would you say this is worth playing if someone really, really, reheheheally, hated harems?
It actually depends. There are at least 2 solo paths. Ashley and Jenny. The other girls are up in the air whether you can solo them or not. So, if you like either one of them, I'd say go for it.

xortor

May 3, 2018
Similarities, but barely noticeable and that feeling goes away almost immediately. Unlike some other games where it is clear they just purchased one face and spread it to literally every girl. Luckily the characters are really different in this one.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
dont say this until the gold version... really... its only a Beta, and yep there is content missing. Last time there were some whole scenes missing with Jenny, and they were only seen in the gold edition than, and it wasnt a small scene.

In two weeks you might change your mind about this completley, thats why iam not playing the beta. Did it last time, will not do it again. Again... the beta wasnt meant to get public.
I won't play the beta either. The last time I played the beta I just ended up having to go back and play the update part all over again to see the scenes that weren't added until the gold version was made available.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I decided to check the image folder. This update looks really promising. Guess I'll wait for the Gold version

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Soooo.

With that revelation.

Would you say this is worth playing if someone really, really, reheheheally, hated harems?
All of the harems are completely optional and you have to intentionally start them with clearly defined dialogue.

One of the harem girls straight up asks you if she can join you and another LI, same for another one of the LI harems.

Changelog aint updated yet...so anybody know what's new in chap 5?
Depends what youre looking for. Lewds are for Sung ji, Elizabeth, Aurora, and Jenny.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It actually depends. There are at least 2 solo paths. Ashley and Jenny. The other girls are up in the air whether you can solo them or not. So, if you like either one of them, I'd say go for it.
I'm only interested in the one with the head shaved up the side, think it's Valery?

I'll shelve this then.

All of the harems are completely optional and you have to intentionally start them with clearly defined dialogue.

One of the harem girls straight up asks you if she can join you and another LI, same for another one of the LI harems.
It's not a matter of optional it's a matter of all the girls having solo routes.

I don't like harems. I can tolerate them in fantasy settings where they make some sort of sense but modern harems always look ridiculous as fuck to me.

A group of the hottest women around tying themselves to one guy and doing nothing else ever?

My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.....

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm only interested in the one with the head shaved up the side, think it's Valery?

I'll shelve this then.
I'm also putting this to the side until the dev can actually tell us who we can solo. Valery is my main choice also and what with the whole thing people said about Elizabeth, the dev might do the same with someone else.

Reactions: Avaron1974

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Is this a solo dev? Maybe they picked the two main leads for solo paths because that's all they have the time for? At least when it comes to putting out frequent updates

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm also putting this to the side until the dev can actually tell us who we can solo. Valery is my main choice also and what with the whole thing people said about Elizabeth, the dev might do the same with someone else.
Yeah, it's a shame, it seemed good i've just got no interest in a harem game.

If they all have solo routes it would be different but i'm not getting invested in a game to be told the one I want is only available as a group offering.

Ahh well, not all games are for me, c'est la vie.

Is this a solo dev? Maybe they picked the two main leads for solo paths because that's all they have the time for? At least when it comes to putting out frequent updates
I'm not slamming the dev for his decisions. It's his game and he needs to do what is right for him.

I just have no interest at all in the 2 "main" girls. I heard some of the girls here are only part of their own mini harems so wanted to make sure before I got invested.

I had to make sure because it looked interesting, doesn't seem like it's for me though which isn't a problem. Game will do well regardless and not all games are for everyone.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, it's a shame, it seemed good i've just got no interest in a harem game.

If they all have solo routes it would be different but i'm not getting invested in a game to be told the one I want is only available as a group offering.

Ahh well, not all games are for me, c'est la vie.
I started playing this when it first dropped and I don't remember it having harem in the tags, I could be wrong though. But, if I'm right, then it could've been pressure from the patrons. But, I'm not going to fight that battle, because it's only speculation.

Kind of like the whole shit with WTHI. Cheeky said it's not a harem game from the beginning. But, now, there will be mini-harems so to speak. But, it is what it is and devs need to do write what they want.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
The Worst thing about this game is that you have to wait 2 weeks for Gold version and to play it without any lack of content

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Hey guys & girls :)

Christmas version seems a bit late to arrive, is there really no other new version?
How often do the team behind this awesome game release something?

Feel free to PM me with answer, I dont bite (unless i play vampire game) :D

albul

Jun 8, 2017
For anyone that wants to see the Jenny sex scene, you have to open the console, and type
Code:
bJenRoute3 = True
at the start of the chapter. Haven't finished the chapter yet, so not sure if there are bugs because of that manual variable change.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes