Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Can you start multiple paths and in the end you are in the Situation where you have to Choose one Girl only or is there like a multiple (harem) kinda thing going on there?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
any vicky in this ver or waiting till gold?
If you mean lewd scenes, none

Can you start multiple paths and in the end you are in the Situation where you have to Choose one Girl only or is there like a multiple (harem) kinda thing going on there?
Implemented In-Game
Ashley / Sung whatever
Jenny / Jade
Rebecca / Whomever

If you're willing to look at the script and do musical chairs with variables you can have a collect-em-all harem

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think there's mini-harems. I saw the variables and there are Ashley harem and Jenny harem variables.
I really hope those can be merged at a later date as Jenny in particular seems to be interested in bringing the two groups together. Just fine with me if that takes more time and effort; in the meantime I'll just patiently wait for the gold release.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I really hope those can be merged at a later date as Jenny in particular seems to be interested in bringing the two groups together. Just fine with me if that takes more time and effort; in the meantime I'll just patiently wait for the gold release.
I feel you on that. I'm just not into all the girls, so am playing solo paths with multiple saves. But, with one or more of the girls, there might not be any solo paths, which, actually fucking sucks.

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] A.O.A. Academy [Chapter 1-5 Beta] [TLGGAMES] [OS@4.61GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.61GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.2GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
Ahh finally thank you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hello Guys, I am facing problem, I HAVE V3 GOLD and the size of the game is 7.05 gb,

I WANT TO DOWNLOAD CHAPTER 1 TO 5 , AND GAME SIZE IS SHOWING JUST 5 GB
1650502002126.png

SO I WANT TO DOWNLOAD C1 TO 5, IS NEW UPDATES CONTAINS ALL CHAPTER ? THANKS IN ADVANCE TO YOU ALL.

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
Hello Guys, I am facing problem, I HAVE V3 GOLD and the size of the game is 7.05 gb,

I WANT TO DOWNLOAD CHAPTER 1 TO 5 , AND GAME SIZE IS SHOWING JUST 5 GB

SO I WANT TO DOWNLOAD C1 TO 5, IS NEW UPDATES CONTAINS ALL CHAPTER ? THANKS IN ADVANCE TO YOU ALL.
Yes ofc. It contains from ch1 to ch5b.
Because the dev. first released the compressed version and next will be a big one ,uncompressed (say 14 to 16gb)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Bah, of course the only two girls I'm interested in, Jenny / Sung-ji, have nothing to do with each other so are in separate harems!!
:cry:
We don't know this yet. Jenny/Jade/Rebecca harem seems pretty obvious. Ash/Sung-Ji pairing does too (and probably Vicky). Jenny and Ash aren't really rivals in the narrative - they seem pretty open to doing what it takes to get MC, so these five (probably six) might be attainable simultaneously. Outside these, the others might be solo paths, who knows?

Reactions: Triple OG

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
with one or more of the girls, there might not be any solo paths, which, actually fucking sucks.
Soooo.

With that revelation.

Would you say this is worth playing if someone really, really, reheheheally, hated harems?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes