Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
One chapter every 6+ months isn't fast, you couldn't be more wrong. Which is why i suggested hiring to help with the workload smh at you bruh
first of all, 4 months are not 6... January, February, March, and what do we have know? Exactly, April... January was the last update... well, yeah not exactly that difficult to count right?

And when iam at it... Chapter 3 was about the same time, again nearly 4 months (a little bit more, about 2 weeks)

where did he take 6+ months per update? Never.

Than, the content amount... 2500-3000 renders per update, in 4 months... thats a count simply NOBODY reaches around F95, really, nobody. Not one other DEv, yet making it alone...

So "bruh" maybe next time try to think before writing, and if you disagree, we will all be very courious which DEV you pull out of your sleeve who makes more content in shorter time with this quality, iam very curious, cause there is none. Not even the Games with a whole team behind it make it.

and to hire just more people... yeah of course... who will pay them? (TLG is not making that money, he can just make it himself with it) what will they be working on? Code, Story, Renders? You dont have a single clue how difficult it is to work on a game like this in a team do you? I why did i even ask... of course not.

But of course... TLG has to get broke so you get more update with lower quality in shorter time. thats how your world is working right?

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
first of all, 4 months are not 6... January, February, March, and what do we have know? Exactly, April... January was the last update... well, yeah not exactly that difficult to count right?

And when iam at it... Chapter 3 was about the same time, again nearly 4 months (a little bit more, about 2 weeks)

Than, the content amount... 2500-3000 renders per update, in 4 months... thats a count simply NOBODY reaches around F95, really, nobody. Not one other DEv, yet making it alone...

So "bruh" maybe next time try to think before writing, and if you disagree, we will all be very courious which DEV you pull out of your sleeve who makes more content in shorter time with this quality, iam very curious, cause there is none. Not even the Games with a whole team behind it make it.

and to hire just more people... yeah of course... who will pay them? (TLG is not making that money, he can just make it himself with it) what will they be working on? Code, Story, Renders? You dont have a single clue how difficult it is to work on a game like this in a team do you? I why did i even ask... of course not.

But of course... TLG has to get broke so you get more update with lower quality in shorter time. thats how your world is working right?
honestly i do agree TLG is very consistent with updates and quality is also amazing

Reactions: Regedit32

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Same here i tried importing a save created a new save from old save can't get past chapter 4 it still ends on chapter 4
guys, its called BETA for a reason, and it wasnt supposed to get out in the public in the first place...

Beta Status is a status of a game that is NOT finished and NOT ready for the public... cause there are many things missing, bugs in it, and so on... but to download it, play it, and complain after is really really... uff.. WAIT just 2 more weeks and you will get the gold version without these problems. But TLG is not to blame if the beta version is shared around here... its your fault to try it and not to understand that its NOT finished, if you were a patron, you would know that... cause its in the description there, big and bright "INCOMPLETE"

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WHAT IS DIFFERENT FROM NORMAL RELEASE?? WILL BE RELEASED A NORMAL VERSION? when? thanks

BOSSMMANN21

Aug 26, 2021
MY ONE OF THE(THE BEST IN ALL aside from UOP) FAV... TEACHER CHARACTER IN THIS GAME... WHO IS ALSO LIKE ELISABETH ONE OF GREAT CHARACTER I SEEN THE BEST BEAUTIFUL(LOOKING)... waiting for scene with her...

Reactions: Zieniuuu
Dec 6, 2019

Apart from the typos your points asinine. Do you know what the word improvement means? Why did i even ask...of course not.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
The new sex scene with Elizabeth is pretty good, BUT after she licked what was left on the MC's dick at the end, he said he could do the same for her when cum flows out of her pussy, and that he really don't mind, I was a "little" shocked at that moment :WaitWhat:

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
Thoroughly loved the update. Took a while but I appreciated all the routes. Also glad the relationships are picking up and content just gets better. Thanks!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The new sex scene with Elizabeth is pretty good, BUT after she licked what was left on the MC's dick at the end, he said he could do the same for her when cum flows out of her pussy, and that he really don't mind, I was a "little" shocked at that moment :WaitWhat:
Shocked !!really oh my poor little boy, imagine that it could have been the cum going out of her asshole, some nice cream with chocolate bits in it!!!

• Wow
Reactions: _Maou_

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
It would be nice if you put parts of the story or screenshots in spoilers.

Not everyone wants to smash the savegames with the beta, but many are waiting for the final gold version
and want to play this without having read 90% of the update here beforehand.
thx

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Nothing with Jade so far this update? and then i mean literally nothing changed from being on and off her path. Even the dream scene.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes