Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I'm just responding to those that are upset at the comparison, I mean it's basically the first chapter.

I read one of the comments saying " drama already start, " I feel as if they're creating tension based off of nothing. However, you're indeed right. It's only the beginning, and I hope to follow this game without crashing on almost every other scenes lol. I actually am curious where the story leads.​
That happens a lot on this forum, they get bored and start manifesting bullshit. One minute they love a game and the next they're shitting on it. It be the worse takes also that they choose to run with, I've seen chaos created out of nothing for no apparent reason, I usually just ignore them.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You're right about the penis size, but 1) it is said in game that he's tall, 2) without being 2 meters tall, men are taller than women so THAT is realistic
If she is taller than 1.75m or 1.80m and wears heels, that's it xD

karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
I'll keep an eye on this. Renders are good, there's clear effort put into the story. Jenny is my kind of girl - busty, sassy, has secrets. My only criticism so far is that the sexual content at the end feels rushed. The whole scene, where you choose the girl feels harem-y and out of place so early in the story.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No please, I'm sick of guys over 2 meters tall xD ... and men with penises over 20cm, you have to be a bit realistic
yeah, most devs doesnt know shit
mc should be neither tall,nor short, with penis neither small, nor big....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and lets not start talking about chicks:FacePalm:
man, c'mon, all those chicks are highly unrealistic
is every one of them is a damn super-model?
where are ordinary everyday chicks?
we need more girls/women like those
so to conclude this very useful discussion - devs, please, do put some more me...realism into your games!
#orduinaryeverydaygiguy

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
yeah, most devs doesnt know shit
mc should be neither tall,nor short, with penis neither small, nor big....
and lets not start talking about chicks:FacePalm:
man, c'mon, all those chicks are highly unrealistic
is every one of them is a damn super-model?
where are ordinary everyday chicks?
we need more girls/women like those
so to conclude this very useful discussion - devs, please, do put some more me...realism into your games!
#orduinaryeverydaygiguy
You have not understood my point. How many people have a 20cm penis? is it really useful? Let's not even talk about measuring like a forearm like in some games. Honestly, seeing cocks of that size takes me out of the game many times.

Reactions: Crazymic79
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes