micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Renders are seriously some of the best I've seen. Every girl is gorgeous. Only thing this game NEEDS to the ability to name your saves. With how early the routes split from each other having to organize a save for everyone without naming it is going to be impossible

Reactions: bolenart

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
EDIT: Updated to 0.1.2

Hey everyone,

Here's a WT mod for AOA Academy 0.1.2

• It gives you the points for each choices
  • Adds a Scene gallery.
  • Unlocks the dev gallery.

Do note that right now, you can not have all the content in one play through. I will look into doing a harem mod once I know more about how the variables will interact with one another.
shall wait for the update of the mod

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Really great work i don't dissapoint!! Really hard choices i can tell that which girls paths what i wanted to... :cool: (y)
So I played 2 times 2 different ways and only find 1 bug when i spoke with Ms.Elizabeth in the classroom about passing criteria:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter1/Chp1.rpy", line 1010, in script call
    call c1aca_exp_init
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter1/Gameplay_Screens/c1Aca_exp.rpy", line 4, in script call
    call screen c1aca_exp_class_screen
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter1/Gameplay_Screens/c1Aca_exp.rpy", line 144, in script
    el "It's simple..{w} You'd only have to pass with a 50% grade."
TypeError: a float is required

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpyc", line 2985, in script call
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter1/Chp1.rpy", line 1010, in script call
    call c1aca_exp_init
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter1/Gameplay_Screens/c1Aca_exp.rpy", line 4, in script call
    call screen c1aca_exp_class_screen
  File "game/SCENES/Chapter1/Gameplay_Screens/c1Aca_exp.rpy", line 144, in script
    el "It's simple..{w} You'd only have to pass with a 50% grade."
  File "E:\Telepítők\AoA_build-2-01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Telepítők\AoA_build-2-01-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1192, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict
TypeError: a float is required

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
A O A 2-01
Fri Dec 11 07:52:41 2020

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I had to recheck patreon to see my answer so it's simple. I'm waiting til the full release since the beta isn't the full game i'll wait til the full drop better this way.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
TrueLoveGames The game tells us to report bugs we have found so here's what I remember:

In the hallway after accepting Valery's invitation to the gym, when opening the phone and looking at her chat history, instead of showing an empty screen like for Jada, the phone closes instead. Probably not intentional?

We are also told that Jenny messaged us about meeting her but I don't remember that, we don't even have her number, so she's not in the phone.

The unescaped % sign in a string, leading to an exception when asking the teacher about course requirements has been mention by someone else already.

Content wise, a great update. Really liking just about everything about this game. My only concern is that, while the game is tagged as harem, it certainly doesn't feel like we'll get to man-slut it up, at least not without it turning into a major emotional clusterfuck. This will require a LOT of savegames cause virtually all the girls are hella cute. Normally just one or two per game are in my crosshairs, so hats off to the dev. :D

PS: I hope we get to melt the ice queen teacher, oh and the milfy librarian and receptionist! :sneaky:

Reactions: kingc123

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Jade used to be an underage prostitute, even with some non sexual renders shown. Valery seems to have killed her Uncle who used to rape/abuse her and then she changed her name? Oof. Heavy stuff in this update. :HideThePain:

Free roaming parts here are as annoying as in badik. Need a walkthrough to get events you want.:unsure:

This angle during sex scene is weird as fuck. Would be much better if camera was at main characters eye or chest height. Looking at her as if our eyes are connected to our dick is weird. Its like she is staring with awe at our nose. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main character feel so passive and selfless. I know you want to tell the stories of the girls but it would be cool if he had his own desires and needs. Knight in shining armor routine gets stale fast.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Renders are seriously some of the best I've seen. Every girl is gorgeous. Only thing this game NEEDS to the ability to name your saves. With how early the routes split from each other having to organize a save for everyone without naming it is going to be impossible
You know back in the day...we had to make our own maps...keep notepads with information and scribbles...

Now you have 6541 ways to keep information easily at hand on a pc or mobile device.....yet still some aren't happy....

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
While the game has amazing renders and the story is written nicely I can't help but feel disappointed by the amount of emotional baggage all these girls carry. For me, it feels that the dev compensated for the amount of emotional baggage by making all girls a 10s body and look wise. Anyone who had a relationship with such troubled individuals can tell you thousands of tales of how it is very damaging to the partner mentally and physically and will always end in an explosive breakup. I hope this does not turn into another WVM, where the girls cannot survive without the MC and depend on his emotional presence and support like toddlers looking for validation from their parents. Can we not have a normal girl, who did not have a ~troubled past~ and who is secure about herself? Or does all girls have to have the emotional maturity of 5-year-olds?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes