MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Was trying to get a perfect score with Valery to get the gallery image 3. But as it turns out by looking at the code this is not possible. You have to get gallery image another way which I won't spoil. This may be intentional or not but confusing AF.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm confused... Does the current version stop at when you're waiting for Ashley to go to breakfast? (After talking to the the two people in the hall way.)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Was trying to get a perfect score with Valery to get the gallery image 3. But as it turns out by looking at the code this is not possible. You have to get gallery image another way which I won't spoil. This may be intentional or not but confusing AF.
Try this to get the "Perfect" score for Valery.
And to unlock image 12

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm confused... Does the current version stop at when you're waiting for Ashley to go to breakfast? (After talking to the the two people in the hall way.)
no, you need to click on the white door

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
no, you need to click on the white door
Ugh... I think I found a bug then. I've clicked on all the doors and it either does nothing or continuously tells me that I have to wait for Ashley.

EDIT: Yeah... If you choose to wait for Ashely and her roommate, you're stuck from progressing. I have to refuse her invite for breakfast in order to continue. Kinda makes sense but... What a hassle.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
While the game has amazing renders and the story is written nicely I can't help but feel disappointed by the amount of emotional baggage all these girls carry. For me, it feels that the dev compensated for the amount of emotional baggage by making all girls a 10s body and look wise. Anyone who had a relationship with such troubled individuals can tell you thousands of tales of how it is very damaging to the partner mentally and physically and will always end in an explosive breakup. I hope this does not turn into another WVM, where the girls cannot survive without the MC and depend on his emotional presence and support like toddlers looking for valediction from their parents. Can we not have a normal girl, who did not have a ~troubled past~ and who is secure about herself? Or does all girls have to have the emotional maturity of 5-year-olds?
You'd be better off with a different game at this point then

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ugh... I think I found a bug then. I've clicked on all the doors and it either does nothing or continuously tells me that I have to wait for Ashley.

EDIT: Yeah... If you choose to wait for Ashely and her roommate, you're stuck from progressing. I have to refuse her invite for breakfast in order to continue. Kinda makes sense but... What a hassle.

Not a bug, Need other white door.
Hover mouse near bottom right corner
See below Door_1.jpg

Reactions: csmk14

regb

Jul 31, 2018
Wow, this game rocks. Amaizing pictures, good story without book long describes, i think it really has the potential to be on the same shelf sa Being a dIK

Really good work man, keep it up!

Saterios

Sep 28, 2020
Ok great game so far, one thing I really dislike tho, is that the move buttons are hidden until you hover over them. I know that those buttons can ruin the scenery a bit, but especially in this beta version, I always thought I was stuck somewhere. I would rather have an option to turn them to always show, rather then fanatically move over the entire picture to find a button.

Reactions: Meridian

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You are a monster who wants us to hurt girls by rejecting them.
I haven't played the update yet because beta, so I wonder what you mean by rejecting girls this is a harem game???
Rejecting girls in harem games doesn't make sense for me so is this game now ruined for me?

Reactions: Mr. Harper

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
While the game has amazing renders and the story is written nicely I can't help but feel disappointed by the amount of emotional baggage all these girls carry. For me, it feels that the dev compensated for the amount of emotional baggage by making all girls a 10s body and look wise. Anyone who had a relationship with such troubled individuals can tell you thousands of tales of how it is very damaging to the partner mentally and physically and will always end in an explosive breakup. I hope this does not turn into another WVM, where the girls cannot survive without the MC and depend on his emotional presence and support like toddlers looking for valediction from their parents. Can we not have a normal girl, who did not have a ~troubled past~ and who is secure about herself? Or does all girls have to have the emotional maturity of 5-year-olds?
Same here. Initially this game seemed to be a about a dude going to college and meeting some freaky chicks. So freaky that they practically had him giving a sex show a few moments after they met him. Now it looks like every single girl decided to unload a crapload of emotional baggage to the sex servant-turned white kinght dude they barely know. So he can proceed solving them for some reason, like he has nothing more important to do. That's a massive shift in tone from first release.

It gave me the exact same vibe as what you mentioned and since I consider that type of game to be an aboslute cringefest, it's certainly not encouraging. Having some emotional bonding with a character is good, if written well. Having emotional bonding with an army of chicks clamoring to have you as their knight in shining armor, when they barely even know you, is just ridiculous.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
There's always WVM if you just want to watch casual sex and get quick fap. Let's not ruin games that aim for plot, well-developed characters and emotions
Maybe if you read both the post I replied to and mine again, you will understand why your suggestion is funny. Especially the "same vibe" part. Pardon the vagueness but too much talk about other games in a thread, usually gets the posts removed.

Also your post implies that a story can't have good characters, if said characters engage in casual sex, which is simply not true.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019

Main character feel so passive and selfless. I know you want to tell the stories of the girls but it would be cool if he had his own desires and needs. Knight in shining armor routine gets stale fast.
I thought so too after I played the prologue and couldn't get warm with it(the game).:unsure:
renders looks great, thats a plus, but i think i'll pass this and the next few updates.
I'll try to get into the game again with an open mind if a good story develops later, maybe I'll like it after all.

good luck to the dev's. (y)

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes