HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
That's why I don't understand the Harem tag, he's not writing this as a harem game.

Let's look a the current build, I'll spoiler it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I was thinking that this would be a harem game especially because it has a harem tag and the dev himself uploaded and put the tags in place but at this point, it doesn't seem like a harem game because of the way the points for the girls are obtained.

Another thing that is already annoying is that in dialog options that only give you background information you have to scroll back to see all information as example the talk with the teacher you can either ask her about jenny or reassure her about you.

One thing I can see at the moment is that the dev is going in the direction of different harem combinations as in a harem with Jenny and the girls around her and another with Ashley and the girls in the dorm, but that is not what I personally want to happen but I fear it could happen.

Reactions: Mr. Harper

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
i just hope if there is a harem it will be optional because as others have said so far it makes no sense to have one, i just wanna focus on 1 girl and have a good story to go with it and not be forced to sleep with any1

I totally agree, every single one is gorgeous and have to hold some standards when it comes to their emotions because well... They've been broken before. I can see Jenny willing to share the mc with her girls in her dorm though, she's a free spirit after all. But the point is, I'd love to have single play through with all the options, and a harem eventually or something along those lines. It gives the game a better depth and more options.​

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm so confused, I see the Harem tag, yet it feels like the Ashley romance is like full steam ahead on rails whether you like it or not, and I don't see her as being the type to want to share? Other than that, the game is fantastic. Art; sound; plot; characters; dialogue etc... I'm loving all of it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there Vaginal Sex in the game yet? I see it in the genre tag but not in the tag cloud.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Damn, choosing a path for this game is gonna be tough, why'd the creator have to make so many girls attractive and likable?
yea they're all great. The dev has a good eye, some make the girls so stacked to the point of deformity. This might also be the first game where the MC gets surprised by how unusually tall a girl is. Elisabeth is at least as tall as the MC if not taller and he is no tiny goblin. he has to be at least 1.8 unless some of the girls and his dad are hobbits. I wish more devs would do this, its great when there are tall girls as long as the MC is not short.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes