lkta

May 3, 2017
Really like this other than the Navigation around the college which is absolutely shite. Having to move your mouse around the entire screen on every section looking for arrows/doors of which there can be multiples when you have no idea of the actual layout of the place is not a fun mechanic in the slightest.

There is actually quite a lot of replayability and different scenes depending on your choices with the girls and some of the answers. Well worth playing through again multiple times to see each different bit (multiple morning breakfast paths, different library paths, different interactions/meetings with teacher, different scenes in the classroom/tests, valery gym & office or swimming which again has multiple variations with rebecca or jade.) Someone is going to need to do what is likely to be a pretty complicated walkthrough at some point as there are already loads of branches forming and things are easy to miss due to the messy freeroam bits

Last edited:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys, sorry but I'm a little confused. This is the Beta version right? Is the final version yet to be released?

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
There is a harem tag but looking at this update it seems we will need to make decisions to choose an individual girls path down the lane? Although the characters agreeing in not terming it a relationship at the current time makes me believe that maybe in the future we can choose to be with multiple girls still a tad confusing about the harem tag.

Besides that though like I have been saying from the first release, excellent game, excellent story, excellent characters. One of the best game releases in the last few months. Huge potential.

Reactions: HansDampf788

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
the harem tag is actually a lie the game is not even going that way,

and I'm feeling that the two tags that I hate the most on this site will enter the game soon

lkta

May 3, 2017
I'm so confused, I see the Harem tag, yet it feels like the Ashley romance is like full steam ahead on rails whether you like it or not, and I don't see her as being the type to want to share? Other than that, the game is fantastic. Art; sound; plot; characters; dialogue etc... I'm loving all of it.
You can pretty much ignore Ashley completely if you want, to the point where you barely have any interaction with her at all other than the initial phone call & her picking you up. Don't agree to meet sung ji, don't have breakfast with her, If you even bother to speak to sung ji in the library you can say you are just friends & completely skip talking to ashley alltogether and you can just walk past the room entirely at the end of c2 so you don't even talk to sweaty ashley here.

Basically her telling you that you have a class at 9 can be the only interaction you have with her in chappter 2 if you wish

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
You can pretty much ignore Ashley completely if you want, to the point where you barely have any interaction with her at all other than the initial phone call & her picking you up. Don't agree to meet sung ji, don't have breakfast with her, If you even bother to speak to sung ji in the library you can say you are just friends & completely skip talking to ashley alltogether and you can just walk past the room entirely at the end of c2 so you don't even talk to sweaty ashley here.

Basically her telling you that you have a class at 9 can be the only interaction you have with her in chappter 2 if you wish
Ah, interesting. Like don't get me wrong, I don't hate her character, I'm down to have her path open, I just don't want to be solely her, you know? We'll have to wait and see with future updates, but I hope she doesn't get too possessive and weird in regards to the other girls, if so, I might have to re-start and cut her out.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Jade used to be an underage prostitute, even with some non sexual renders shown. Valery seems to have killed her Uncle who used to rape/abuse her and then she changed her name? Oof. Heavy stuff in this update. :HideThePain:

Free roaming parts here are as annoying as in badik. Need a walkthrough to get events you want.:unsure:

This angle during sex scene is weird as fuck. Would be much better if camera was at main characters eye or chest height. Looking at her as if our eyes are connected to our dick is weird. Its like she is staring with awe at our nose. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main character feel so passive and selfless. I know you want to tell the stories of the girls but it would be cool if he had his own desires and needs. Knight in shining armor routine gets stale fast.
Very true. I think a POV shot would've made it a lot more immersive and hotter experience, overall. Hell, even a high angle or over the shoulder would've worked better, imo.
Edit: The problem with these types of shots is, you don't usually want to blur foreground objects, especially when we viewers already know what said object is and don't care about it, like in this particular case.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Do we know when we will see the full release ? (trying to hold out from playing this version)

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Congrats for the beautiful game. Just a small flaw Inkedscreenshot0001_LI.jpg at the neck. There are also skin flaws in other renders.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes