SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Immagine using "alpha" and "beta" unironically... The brainrot is real.
Imagine projecting that you are an "alpha" in a thread just to show that you are an "alpha" while talking smack.

Kinda sad, not to mention entirely off topic and unrelated to the game other than projection ones insecurity about their "chadness" in comparison to a character of a game.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I find the people who complain about "betas" and "alphas" tend to be the most insecure of the incels. Take a shower, go out and try to get laid. Remember to be polite and not mention betas or cucks. It truly works wonders.
Those are what we call the "Nice Guy"

Reactions: sava75

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
No no, "nice guys" are what incels call themselves after screaming at the girl who won't sleep with them. It has nothing to do with the BO, though. Or the screaming. Or the creepiness. Nope. It's because they're nice guys.
Of course, I've dealt with my fair share of "Nice Guys". There are different types of "Nice Guys". Now that I am a bit older and more experienced in life, I run the other way the moment any guy calls themselves a "Nice Guy". Anyone who actually has to call themselves "Nice" is really not a nice person.

Last edited:

TitanMax

Chief Biscuit Dunker
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Gonna start playing AOA Academy now (just finished downloading), also doesn't that statement defeat the purpose, also pretty sure that comparing games is against review rules, so mentioning that would only benefit that game, free advertising lmao. Anw, the girls look hot, them renders look great chrome_fEvqGTbgnF.png

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I've returned to this game after only playing up to the prologue. I'm really digging the characters and their build up. I always have this habit of going after the side characters rather than what the story deems as the main LI(s).

Sung Ji's jealousy is absolutely adorable and she's too cute you just wanna hold her in your arms. I'd say she's my type of girl I'd go for the most. Valery of course is amazing, I just want the MC to do unspeakable things with her. Ms. Elizabeth has this allure about her that makes me want the MC to be with her. I'm a sucker for cute eyes and Aurora has the cutest pair of all, so of course I confessed to her I couldn't resist them. And Strangely enough, Vicky is one of those characters that seems like she's just there, but because of how pretty her face and eyes are I can't help but notice her and wish she had more interaction with the MC.

I'm somewhere in Ch. 3 or 4. Might go back and reread the story again because honestly I was too distracted by all the pretty faces. I wonder if putting too many good looking women in a game can be a bad thing, at least it makes it harder for me to stay loyal to one woman.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Your message is extremely offensive and discriminatory against sightless people. Please, edit it.

[EDIT: Typo :4Head:]
Honestly , I do not understand because this is a common expression meaning that we will be sure to know if what you say will happen or not , and it is without any offensive meaning at all to any one , unless you are joking.:)

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes