ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
They all look like Rebecca tbh my bro. I swear the dev used the same model but changed the faces after.
I'd say the face is what they didn't change, considering most of the girls have literally the same face with different hair models. The bodies were modified to some extent, it's not difficult to spot some differences there.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
He also said that in August
No he said he would try to release part 1 of chapter 6 in august, but he decided to go for the whole chapter instead. You prefer uncomplete release over complete episodes? I dont. So instead of a half chapter we will get the full chapter... its a good enough reason to wait a little longer.

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
No he said he would try to release part 1 of chapter 6 in august, but he decided to go for the whole chapter instead. You prefer uncomplete release over complete episodes? I dont. So instead of a half chapter we will get the full chapter... its a good enough reason to wait a little longer.
I didn't say i prefer an incomplete release. Just saying that he may not release in time.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
A.O.A. Academy - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1850924

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Temporary Note: Thread link above is currently pending moderator approval. Please be patient.
Not in OP (still) so just a reminder ---^

luxraylover

Jan 14, 2022

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Man there are some tough choices in this game. Top girls for me is ashley, Jenny and Valery and you can't have all 3. At first i was going for Jenny then i got interested in Valery now i don't know who to choose lol.
The definition of "Made for multiple plays"

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes