Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Well he hasnt deleted his account, he just unlaunched his Patreon. Sent him a message so lets just wait and see if he responds.
Definitely seems weird to suddenly go dark after so long, its giving me WindwardGames vibes for sure.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Must be something out of his control ; makes no sense to disappear like that with a VN that makes so much money and has so much fans...

Hope he's ok... (and in case what's happening is of his own free will, hope he didn't bail on us...)

Huppuhomo

Jun 13, 2017
I hope TLG is okay and coming back to give us some closure on the patreon situation, it seems a bit odd to develop the update to a finished state if you are just going to disappear near the release...if I was planning such a scheme I would at least collect the new subscriber's money while releasing the update and then yeet the fuck out.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Perhaps the game did not pay off his expenses. He bought a lot of assets. In addition, prices for electricity, gas and utilities have risen in Europe, and therefore it was more profitable to just find a job rather than do a novel. Maybe he was just tired or something serious happened to him and one of his relatives turned off the patreon.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Perhaps the game did not pay off his expenses. He bought a lot of assets. In addition, prices for electricity, gas and utilities have risen in Europe, and therefore it was more profitable to just find a job rather than do a novel. Maybe he was just tired or something serious happened to him and one of his relatives turned off the patreon.
Those things don't just creep up on you in 2 weeks, the electricity prices and stuff didn't change much in a month. He's probably dead, RIP :cry:

Discord profile pic also gone.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight of the Dawn
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes