Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Calm down folks, all is not lost, this could just be a phase, maybe something really bad happened in his life and in the heat of emotion, he took these attitudes, so you can have an idea of what I'm talking about, once I was accompanying a developer of a visual novel that I liked a lot, and out of nowhere he deactivated his patreon page, after a short time, I think a few days, I went to see it again to see if he had come back and yes, the page he had come back, he had reactivated, then he released another update, but then he abandoned the game, from what I could see from his posts, and what he broadcast on his patreon page, he probably had depression, his first game he finished and it was a game that dealt with this theme, then in the second he abandoned it, I was sad for the game and for him, because I could see that he was not doing well, but after a while I got to know other games and it ended up that today I have much more knowledge about this industry VNs and I know that unfortunately it is common for these things to happen, that being said, we will only make sure that it has been abandoned, when it is flagged on the page or when it spends a longer time without news, it is still too recent to draw any conclusions
Sadge Games always talked about his mental state since he first released Lady In Blue, so unfortunately his disappearance wasn't sudden at all.
As far as I know, TLG never hinted that he suffered from any kind of mental distress, but then he isn't the most talkative dev.

Honestly kinda feels like the guy was hacked. I mean we are this close to a possible drop of a beta and then this happens? Patreon gone and supposedly the discord is in chaos... I mean it wouldn't be the first time it's happened to someone. But we shall see.
Bro, I really hope you're right.

Dec 8, 2021
Sadge Games always talked about his mental state since he first released Lady In Blue, so unfortunately his disappearance wasn't sudden at all.
As far as I know, TLG never hinted that he suffered from any kind of mental distress, but then he isn't the most talkative dev.
Yes, but there are people who are more open about their feelings than others, I don't want to say anything, but that this possibility exists.

Reactions: Aristos

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Maybe he didn't confirm his identity? I heard with the new rules, developers will no longer be able to have a page on patreon on an anonymous basis

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes
Dec 8, 2021
actually I think I can explain that he's been gone from Discord for a very long time

in fact he hasn't been on Discord for a few updates

it been a while. If I remember correctly he says he has social anxiety and a fear of talking to people

I think that's what he said
This makes a lot of sense, that's why when you see you have a problem you have to seek help, a psychologist treatment, family help, and for that it is very important to open up to your close ones, if your mind is not well, all the rest is useless

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
actually I think I can explain that he's been gone from Discord for a very long time

in fact he hasn't been on Discord for a few updates

it been a while. If I remember correctly he says he has social anxiety and a fear of talking to people

I think that's what he said
Yeah I heard the channel is pretty much dead anyway.
Someone just mentioned that his Discord profile picture (or server picture idk) got changed/deleted or something.

May 18, 2019
God fucking damn it this sucks. This game was far from perfect but I really liked the main characters. Vanishing like this is such a chump move. I wish devs who want to bail would open source their project for someone else to pick up.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes