Mar 15, 2021
This game was so fucking good, one of my favorites, wasn't perfect I get it why some people don't like it but the dev had a lot of patrons and the game was doing fine so wtf happened? He even mentioned the new update coming later this month, this is very weird.

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
I can't believe this happened... I was looking forward to it coming this week so we could see what would happen in chapter 6. I was ecstatic because this VN has become my favorite game so far, because of the main characters (and their background story)... and I would like to know what the possible relationships with each of them would be like, especially Jenny. So I went to the Patreon page this morning and saw that everything was gone... I was extremely upset...

Dec 8, 2021
This is an example, now we always have to wonder if the game will be completed if the developer doesn't post very frequent progress updates, doesn't usually talk a lot with his supporters and followers. Trust is a two-way street, if the dev wants trust in their work, they have to trust us with the news of their personal life, because whether they like it or not, their personal lives always influence their professional ones. Another big game to fall, the reason can be varied, but the fact is that it happened the way it happened due to lack of professionalism and commitment to those who helped him so much in this journey of more than 2 years, we have to value it while we have it, because after , it's already night and you have to sleep, that is, what you had is over.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Rebecca is by far my favorite character of all AVNs, if we don't have her conclusion I will be so sad..

Obviously I hope TLC is okay to in his life and everything. I wish it's nothing dishonest from him and it's just life.
But if it's the case, why not telling us something ?

nozero

Oct 23, 2022
Still semi new to avns. Never heard of this site until I went digging for answers to find out what happened today. Big sad. The game has its issues for sure but it really was a good story with good characters. I had just subbed to the patreon earlier this month too in anticipation of the new update.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
This is an example, now we always have to wonder if the game will be completed if the developer doesn't post very frequent progress updates, doesn't usually talk a lot with his supporters and followers. Trust is a two-way street, if the dev wants trust in their work, they have to trust us with the news of their personal life, because whether they like it or not, their personal lives always influence their professional ones. Another big game to fall, the reason can be varied, but the fact is that it happened the way it happened due to lack of professionalism and commitment to those who helped him so much in this journey of more than 2 years, we have to value it while we have it, because after , it's already night and you have to sleep, that is, what you had is over.

This is why I am big believer in paying for only COMPLETED games.

Reactions: Victoria Vix
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes