nozero

Oct 23, 2022
I mean, they had control, right?
I’m new to the site so I’m not 100% sure how things work. I wanted to see if maybe the site admins/mods take it upon themselves to tag stuff as abandoned when needed or if the dev himself did it which would confirm whether or not he’s done with the project.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So ... another one bites the Dust ... huh .... Well, shit happens alot now ... Was not the Best VN, it was OK. Still a shame that it got the TAG. Played the VN right now and thought i look if there are any infos in the Thread because of an update, only to find out it got this Nasty Tag. :unsure:

Bobby21

Mar 16, 2018
So crazy how fast all this went down. Wasn't one of the top games i've been following, but was curious to see what the new update brought

Reactions: Trojaner

branware

Mar 8, 2019
I would have loved to have released the beta before it went to hell, but hey, it's okay to dream.
at least I have the unmentionable as far as university issues are concerned.

DAMN ME
THE STORY OF MY VICKY WILL END.

Commander Paco

Sep 11, 2022
So we really sure this is abandoned by the dev or did OPs here tag it as such. Just makes little send for TLG to actively abandon something that was about to get another round of funding in about a week. Plus the latest update for Chap 6 mentioned it was around the corner and he clearly had content coming.

My guess is he pulled the plug on the Patreon to not deal with the anxiety of hearing from fans (he's mentioned that he doesn't talk much to patrons and has things going on in his personal life). As you can see, his account is still up, but the project is unpublished.

I'd say give it a few weeks and if we don't know by then, well unfortunately it's probably over. At least I know I got Ashley and MC back together again.

Mar 15, 2021
This is why I am big believer in paying for only COMPLETED games.
That's not how Patreon works AND you don't have to pay for updates, you can very well wait for the full release if that's what you think, you probably have never paid for this cause you're here on this site LOL, some people care about these updates and most devs need the support to keep working on them. This is one of the few devs who was always giving us updates and reward every month.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes