Mar 15, 2021
You do realise 99% or people that are patrons came from this site right? These sites are the only way we find out about these games in the first place.
Dude I'm not saying you have to pay for every game and I'm also not saying you can't use the site, I'm just responding to your comment about only paying for full released games, you don't have to pay for anything if you don't want to, let those who want to support do it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DanThaMan

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
That's not how Patreon works AND you don't have to pay for updates
no joke, some devs make it seems like we must. i mean, there are even some that will put that shit behind close to a month after its release and call it a "bug test period". while we all can see clearly they do it to instigate people to invest in their patreons.

and when the numbers start to dip, you can be sure we will get that yellow box showing up here soon after.

so i can see why he saw it that way.

• Angry
Reactions: turgsh01

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Oh well, I can't really complain... never supported the guy and got to deflower Jen and fuck the teacher (best girls).

I just hope the guy is well IRL

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
I hope it all works well in the end. Both for the dev and for the game he's developing. I can't wait to see the game's story unfold. This game is special to me, it managed to get me out of a bad phase of life, I was able to overcome depression and anxiety thanks to this game.

• Wow
Reactions: Mareeeeta

xgee32

Feb 2, 2022
Rebecca is by far my favorite character of all AVNs, if we don't have her conclusion I will be so sad..

Obviously I hope TLC is okay to in his life and everything. I wish it's nothing dishonest from him and it's just life.
But if it's the case, why not telling us something ?
he's put in so much work into it i'd give him the benefit of the doubt. If it's his mental then it's what he should priortize.
Sometimes patreon games just dont get completed, hope he's ok

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
whattt??? abandoned ?? and why?? there arte games that doesn't have an update for much longer (karlsonss gambit for example) but no tag.... i can't belive dev abbandon this great game near the end...it's really strange to me.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
apparently, he may have been hacked, so this could be why his patreon's down (I just checked the discord to find out).
If he was hacked he would have definitely wrote it in the discord server right.. which he hasn't.

Feb 15, 2019
So crazy how fast all this went down. Wasn't one of the top games i've been following, but was curious to see what the new update brought
I thought that the plot definitely started to get crazy, but I really loved the romance aspects of the game - the budding passion with Jenny, the childhood friend-turned-lover with Ashley, Sung Ji’s mildly jealous and conflicted feelings, etc.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes