Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hmm... well now this is interesting considering Ch6 is due by end of month. Quite the conundrum we find here now.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I don't know if mods are reading us, but if it's not TLC and one of you who add the "abandonned" tag can you tell us ?
If TLC add the tag himself it's pretty weird that he says nothing at all, like a goodbye message or small explanation..

Maybe it's a breakdown or something like that, that's the logical way I can think. Even if he was hacked he could have make a new discord/F95 account to explain the situation.

Reactions: XWhirlX

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I'm truly grateful for your support. I've been in crunch mode since last month, so I apologize for the lack of presence here, and my focus right now is fully on the completion of the next chapter.

I know that I'm a difficult creator to connect to, and I recognized that I should treat you all better, but unfortunately, due to my personality and lack of time, this is the best that I can do at this moment. I hoped that the content that I make could compensate for my lack of public interaction or presence in general.

I don't want to get into my personal stuff, as this page is focused solely on the product itself.
Thank you for your time and patience. I love this project, and I love your support and attention. See you in a few weeks!
Surely theres something going on

Reactions: RlSEN

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Wow, sorry to hear the game was abandoned for those of you who were really into it. I loved some of the characters in the game like Jenny & Rebecca; TLG really has some artistic ability to design some beautiful girls, but I admit I stopped playing this game a chapter or two back due to not being able to like the story much.

Was TLG's reason ever listed for why he abandoned the game?

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
What the fuck man. The update was 99% complete and he didn't even release it? Oh fucking fuck you, honestly.

Press S to spit.

Like it's been mentioned before, I knew something was fishy the moment there was that weird bloody scene with the girl who was raped. Oh well, it wasn't one of my favorite games, but there were some top-tier girls. Alas, what is and what shall never be. Eva Kiss and OceanLab are next. As long as DrPinkCake is still in the game, fine by me.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
This is an example, now we always have to wonder if the game will be completed if the developer doesn't post very frequent progress updates, doesn't usually talk a lot with his supporters and followers. Trust is a two-way street, if the dev wants trust in their work, they have to trust us with the news of their personal life, because whether they like it or not, their personal lives always influence their professional ones. Another big game to fall, the reason can be varied, but the fact is that it happened the way it happened due to lack of professionalism and commitment to those who helped him so much in this journey of more than 2 years, we have to value it while we have it, because after , it's already night and you have to sleep, that is, what you had is over.
Beautiful fucking words, honestly. Agree 100%.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes