kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
What the fuck man. The update was 99% complete and he didn't even release it? Oh fucking fuck you, honestly.

Press S to spit.

Like it's been mentioned before, I knew something was fishy the moment there was that weird bloody scene with the girl who was raped. Oh well, it wasn't one of my favorite games, but there were some top-tier girls. Alas, what is and what shall never be. Eva Kiss and OceanLab are next. As long as DrPinkCake is still in the game, fine by me.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
This is an example, now we always have to wonder if the game will be completed if the developer doesn't post very frequent progress updates, doesn't usually talk a lot with his supporters and followers. Trust is a two-way street, if the dev wants trust in their work, they have to trust us with the news of their personal life, because whether they like it or not, their personal lives always influence their professional ones. Another big game to fall, the reason can be varied, but the fact is that it happened the way it happened due to lack of professionalism and commitment to those who helped him so much in this journey of more than 2 years, we have to value it while we have it, because after , it's already night and you have to sleep, that is, what you had is over.
Beautiful fucking words, honestly. Agree 100%.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
What the fuck man. The update was 99% complete and he didn't even release it? Oh fucking fuck you, honestly.

Press S to spit.

Like it's been mentioned before, I knew something was fishy the moment there was that weird bloody scene with the girl who was raped. Oh well, it wasn't one of my favorite games, but there were some top-tier girls. Alas, what is and what shall never be. Eva Kiss and OceanLab are next. As long as DrPinkCake is still in the game, fine by me.
ReworkLab games will never die :sneaky:

Reactions: Celulari

snarknado317

Aug 29, 2021
I noticed the Patreon page was down recently. I figured it might be a glitch, but it's still down. Now this. If the dev has pulled the plug at the exact time of the announced release, it's complete BS. Considering that I've been a patron of this game for a while, it makes me question whether or not I will support any more games in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

Kylphor

Jun 5, 2021
Ok...the [Abandoned] tag seriously bums me out. AOA was the only AVN that grabbed my attention to the same magnitude as BaDIK. The story lines were so well done thusfar.

I've been outlining my own for a little while now. BaDIK and AOA were really the quality benchmarks I was using for several areas of the development process.

I truly hope TLG returns to finish this...so much potential here. Feels like someone shot my dog with this news...

snarknado317

Aug 29, 2021
Well, this is always a really big problem with WIP VN/Games/ and all other things. There is always a Extremly High Risk.
I definitely understand that. Right at the point of the release though? It makes me feel taken - like there was no intention of releasing it in the first place and really just running off with the money.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I definitely understand that. Right at the point of the release though? It makes me feel taken - like there was no intention of releasing it in the first place and really just running off with the money.
Actually it wouldn't be first one who promise an update shortly and we never heard of em again. But no one knows whats really happening here. So we all can just think of the Theories.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe the dev just realized all the fixes Meushi and I resolved (via separate avenues) thru Ch5 and realized if he fixed them all then Ch6 would have to be postponed till sometime after the new year. We'll know if SanchoMod actually gets listed in the OP. That'll be a sure-fire way to know the VN is indeed abandoned. :ROFLMAO:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
We can just toss this on the pile of other cautionary tales here on F95. Don't get TOO attached to developers, and games. They can disappear overnight without warning, and take your favorite game with them. If you smell something fishy, it is probably fish.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes