StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked
Chp.6 Final sneak peeks + Update
The release date is fast approaching, and I'd like to show some more stuff before then.

First, Chp. 6 beta release would most likely be content-complete, meaning that there will be very little additional content on the gold and public release later. I had to do this since this is the finale, and I'd hate to release it in an unfinished state.
It has been a long time since the release of chapter 5, but the amount of stuff and resources needed to pull this chapter off was slightly above my weight class, so I needed extra time to pull things off properly.

However, despite the difficulties, I am happy that I pulled it off. The release, as announced previously, should fall around week 3 or week 4 this month, and there won't be any delays.

Obviously, I can't show absolutely everything that will be in the next chapter.
I'm truly grateful for your support. I've been in crunch mode since last month, so I apologize for the lack of presence here, and my focus right now is fully on the completion of the next chapter.

I know that I'm a difficult creator to connect to, and I recognized that I should treat you all better, but unfortunately, due to my personality and lack of time, this is the best that I can do at this moment. I hoped that the content that I make could compensate for my lack of public interaction or presence in general.

I don't want to get into my personal stuff, as this page is focused solely on the product itself.
Thank you for your time and patience. I love this project, and I love your support and attention. See you in a few weeks!
Please have a sex scene with Wicky WITHOUT her top on. The last one was hot and all, but it is high time to have her completely nude and entirely visible like that. It kills me, when women are halfway naked during sex or scenes are done in doggy, missionary, or other poses where one cannot see the whole female from the front.

Last edited:

chat_4

Feb 20, 2022

Unlocked
Chp.6 Final sneak peeks + Update
The release date is fast approaching, and I'd like to show some more stuff before then.

First, Chp. 6 beta release would most likely be content-complete, meaning that there will be very little additional content on the gold and public release later. I had to do this since this is the finale, and I'd hate to release it in an unfinished state.
It has been a long time since the release of chapter 5, but the amount of stuff and resources needed to pull this chapter off was slightly above my weight class, so I needed extra time to pull things off properly.

However, despite the difficulties, I am happy that I pulled it off. The release, as announced previously, should fall around week 3 or week 4 this month, and there won't be any delays.

Obviously, I can't show absolutely everything that will be in the next chapter.
I'm truly grateful for your support. I've been in crunch mode since last month, so I apologize for the lack of presence here, and my focus right now is fully on the completion of the next chapter.

I know that I'm a difficult creator to connect to, and I recognized that I should treat you all better, but unfortunately, due to my personality and lack of time, this is the best that I can do at this moment. I hoped that the content that I make could compensate for my lack of public interaction or presence in general.

I don't want to get into my personal stuff, as this page is focused solely on the product itself.
Thank you for your time and patience. I love this project, and I love your support and attention. See you in a few weeks!
noice

Feb 10, 2022
Please have a sex scene with Wicky WITHOUT her top on. The last one was hot and all, but it is high time to have her completely nude and entirely visible like that. It kills me, when women are halfway on cothes during sex or scenes are done in doggy, missionary, or other poses where one cannot see the whole female from the front.
And for the love of god NO MORE FINGERING !!!

Uriiels

Oct 29, 2021
Is it the end of the game or the end of the first season?, I already got confused what you mean by the "end" :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Back in the day, Beta MC was Biggie's and Tupac's biggest rival for the supremacy of hip-hop.
Born and raised in Mobile (Alabama), Beta MC was the top South Coast rapper. His beefs with East Coast pimps and West Coast gangstas were epic.
Sadly, he met his downfall when he was caught molesting his own teenage sister and busty mom during their sleep :rolleyes:
You should check his biopic on Nerdfrigs. Heavy shit...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
"Why are so many women getting wet for a handsome, tall, muscular guy with huge dick, someone who isn't treating them like shit and bothers to listen to what they have to say. It's a mysteryyyyy."

The MC isn't there to appeal to you my dude, no one gives a shit whether you find him boring.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Dude you know betas like to self-insert themselves in everything.

And what's wrong with that:WaitWhat:
It's funny when betas bitch about beta MCs on here :KEK: . And don't even try and argue that you're not. The fact that you're bitching about a game character alone is enough to see where you at. It's also enough to see that you yourself are self inserting:FacePalm:

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes