scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Hi everyone, I'm here to announce the release date for the next chapter. I apologize that it has been taking a while, but the amount of stuff that needed to be completed was immense.
TLDR : Beta will come during week 3 of October, next month. Gold/public will come quite soon after.
Thank you for your continued support! While I would love to release it earlier, there were more scenes that needed to be done for a more complete release. I was rushing to see if I could release it this month, but the number of animations and renders was overwhelming, so I had to push it back.

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
so it wont be split in part like it was announced before it seems. he says chapter 6 and not chapter 6 part 1.Maybe that why it took more time.
That would be nice, but since it wasnt specified and part 2 was due to be released in december, Im just going to assume this is just a delayed part 1. That way I can either avoid disappointment or be pleasantly surprised.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Dear TrueLoveGames
I honestly congratulate you!
This being your first project leaves me flabbergasted.
To hit a Jackpot first thing is amasing.

But I don't understand why an update should take such a long time!

It would just take the MC a few renders to forcefully wring the neck of "The evil step brother".

.... and they all lived happily ever after .....

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Dear TrueLoveGames

It would just take the MC a few renders to forcefully wring the neck of "The evil step brother".

- the end -

dawggboi

Jul 27, 2020
Stumbled upon this gem....honestly....amazing work! Story telling is amazing, eye candy galore, great sound tracks all combined truly gives a cinematic experience! As much as i want the next update, i kinda dont want this to end.....is it just me or does anyone think that too?

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Dear TrueLoveGames

You forgot about throwing his carcass in a wood chipper afterwords.

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
You forgot about throwing his carcass in a wood chipper afterwords.
Wood chippers are for amateurs...

EPILOGUE: MC is leaning on the fence back at the farm. Cousin Kara walks over to him. She looks at him. The butcher called. Says he found a cufflink in one of those hogs you sent to slaughter.

MC (smiles): "Well , you know hogs - they'll eat anything you dump in their pen."

Kara looks puzzled: "I suppose. It still weird how you decided to come back to the farm mid-semester just to sell off livestock."

MC: I was here, and it seemed like the hogs were becoming a nuisance. And once thing college has taught me is that some nuisances are better off slaughtered."

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Wood chippers are for amateurs...

EPILOGUE: MC is leaning on the fence back at the farm. Cousin Kara walks over to him. She looks at him. The butcher called. Says he found a cufflink in one of those hogs you sent to slaughter.

MC (smiles): "Well , you know hogs - they'll eat anything you dump in their pen."

Kara looks puzzled: "I suppose. It still weird how you decided to come back to the farm mid-semester just to sell off livestock."

MC: I was here, and it seemed like the hogs were becoming a nuisance. And once thing college has taught me is that some nuisances are better off slaughtered."
yeah but with a wood chipper you get all that lovely chum to feed the sharks that are going to be circling all his friends when you toss them overboard at the yacht party their holding in his honor.

Reactions: Poker_king70
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes