devfebg7746

May 11, 2020
um does anyone know the songs name at bar scence in chp4
i heard it was and oh how i wish the things could change help me plz

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
That is missing. (Is it only for me? IDK).
It's there all right! May have disappeared for a while when some moderator decided to scrap Scrappy and switch to Sancho.
I found Scrappy's mod to be good until I got warped and stuck in a freeroam corridor.
Switched to Sancho who'd fixed the problem but was a bit disappointed since then my paths ( Ash+Val ) got fucked up.

Reactions: Conor Adams

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Why whine about having to choose between any of the young or slightly older gals?
They're all a man could ever wish for!
MC's a healthy upstanding, honest farm lad from The Old Town!

He'll need all of 'em in the end as much as they need him for comfort and joy!

Reactions: sava75

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello, the new version has reduced the volume a lot compared to the old version, has the content been deleted or has the quality of the previous content reduced?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hello, the new version has reduced the volume a lot compared to the old version, has the content been deleted or has the quality of the previous content reduced?
The dev compressed the game... and in so doing he forgot to add a couple old animations to the latest version :Kappa:
Other than that, everything is fine. The size is a bit more manageable now and I don't notice much of a difference to be honest.

SV3TA7

Sep 4, 2022
Thank you for all the input.

As some of you may know, this is my first-ever project, and I had to do everything by myself.( renders, writing, coding, acquiring music, etc. )
There are obvious things that I can improve on, which I hope I can do for the next release.

But in the end of the day, I had to choose which aspects of the project that I focus on, and due to the nature of time, this meant that other aspects of the VNdidn't have enough time to be properly polished out. This, by no means, is an excuse. I just wanted everyone to understand that I have my limits, and with time, I hope that those limits can be pushed higher.

As of today, what I released today is the culmination of months of work (This project started on May). I'm not an english speaker (it's my second language), I knew close to nothing about how renpy works, and I'm not particularly skilled at writing either. Luckily I have some background in 3d stuff, so I had some ground to stand on when starting the project.

Regardless of that, I'm happy that most of you find enjoyment out of what I've made, and I can assure you I'll give my best for this project.
thanks for beeing so honest with the community for not having those skills your one man project is outstanding i dont mind the little here little there the renders are great but idk i cant help it is clearly lacking in lewd but its half that bad i clearly oversee it i really appreciate that people of your kind still exist not greedy not behind the audience nor the cash just deliver a great experience to the community. Thanks your AoA Project entertained me for days quiet well tbh more as most of nowadays AAA titles …

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes