Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It kind of makes sense since that game has basically been the trailblazer and gold standard for the new genre of AVNs, especially ones in a college setting. It’s inevitable - all MMORPGs are compared to WoW, all the strong Marvel characters are introduced as the MCU’s version of Superman (Thor in Avengers, Vision in Age of Ultron, Carol Danvers in Captain Marvel), etc. I imagine it gets annoying having your work constantly compared to something else rather than letting it stand on its own merits.
Hm, I thought the gold standard for college setting is still Delta Iota Kappa, but that may be just me. ;)

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Because for F95 a harem is a relationship between the MC and 3 or more girls at the same time, not ALL the girls.
You aren't the only one who's confused.
The harem tag has been there since day 1, by the way.
Thank you! Honestly I don't mind a harem that doesn't include all the MGs, but I'm just confused because if I recall I can't play all the girls' contents since the first chapter, hence the question.

Reactions: Aristos

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Eagerly anticipating the release of this next chapter and, hopefully, moving beyond the Adam/mafia saga and onto the next overly dramatic arc - Jenny's paralysis caused by inoperable brain tumor / Jade's HIV diagnosis / Vicky's brother becomes a school shooter / Elizabeth + Heather's student sex scandal trial / etc.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Eagerly anticipating the release of this next chapter and, hopefully, moving beyond the Adam/mafia saga and onto the next overly dramatic arc - Jenny's paralysis caused by inoperable brain tumor / Jade's HIV diagnosis / Vicky's brother becomes a school shooter / Elizabeth + Heather's student sex scandal trial / etc.
i just hope we get a timejump from at least two weeks... cause i just dont want to see the MC with this bruises anymore... oO

Taco Con Salsa

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 822263

Overview:
June 2020, the month after your father died.
He was the only motivation for you to stay in the old town. Now.. You didn't know where else to go or what else to do.
Due to his bad heart, you decided to take care of him full time, causing you to drop out of high-school to focus on the farm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!
Thread Updated: 2022-05-15
Release Date: 2022-05-15
Developer: TLGGAMES - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5 Gold
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If you used modded versions on the previous releases, old saves will be broken.
If you played Ch.3 Beta, please replay the chapter again to implement new checks and points for this chapter.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac (Ch.5 Beta): -
MEGA - -
Others:
Compressed* - ANDROID*

Extras: Multi-Mod - - Gameplay - Fan Walkthrough - Hotfixes
bananabrown thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 821860 View attachment 821866 View attachment 821867 View attachment 821868 View attachment 821869 View attachment 821870 View attachment 821873 View attachment 821875 View attachment 821891 View attachment 821893 View attachment 821894 View attachment 821911 View attachment 1320051 View attachment 1320053 View attachment 1320055 View attachment 1320056
AWESOME GAME

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There's always possibility of shorter time skip but the gameplay taking u-turn, with the MC no longer pursuing pretty girls but instead dodging romantic advances of overly friendly inmates.

whxzrd

May 5, 2021
Hello, a friend of mine asked that he finished his translation of the game and if he put the links of his translation here, would the mods see his post?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes