chupachupsfraise

Feb 11, 2021
Bonjour tous le monde. Je voulais juste savoir si il y avait une traduction française au delà du chapitre 3.
Merci pour vos futurs réponses.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if there was a French translation beyond chapter 3.
Thanks for your future answers.

Destroem

Jun 3, 2018
Bonjour tous le monde. Je voulais juste savoir si il y avait une traduction française au delà du chapitre 3.
Merci pour vos futurs réponses.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if there was a French translation beyond chapter 3.
Thanks for your future answers.

No, there is no newer one, sorry !

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi! I'm happy to announce that the next chapter is nearing its completion. There are a lot of scenes in this chapter, and most, if not all of them will be featured in the season 1 finale.

The release of the Beta should be coming really soon. There won't be a lot of disparity in content between the beta and the full release this time, since I am confident that all of the major pieces of the next chapter have been completed.
I wished I can showcase more of what's coming, but it's just so difficult to post anything about the next chapter without spoiling it entirely.

That being said, thank you for your continued support! None of these would've happened without you, and no amount of thanks can describe how thankful I am!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021

Hi! I'm happy to announce that the next chapter is nearing its completion. There are a lot of scenes in this chapter, and most, if not all of them will be featured in the season 1 finale.

The release of the Beta should be coming really soon. There won't be a lot of disparity in content between the beta and the full release this time, since I am confident that all of the major pieces of the next chapter have been completed.
I wished I can showcase more of what's coming, but it's just so difficult to post anything about the next chapter without spoiling it entirely.

That being said, thank you for your continued support! None of these would've happened without you, and no amount of thanks can describe how thankful I am!
VICKY :love:

HumbleXstnce

Jun 18, 2022
Wallpapers - October 2020

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021

kanzen123

Mar 29, 2021
It's been months since release how is the Mac version still beta and not gold yet? Can we please get Gold for Mac?
You can actually run the PC version with renpy on Mac, and it loads much faster than the Mac version:

1. Download renpy for Mac (I am currently using 7.4.11, I think 8 would break most games)
2. Get the PC version and copy into the base directory, on the same level as renpy.app
3. Run renpy.app and find the game in the launcher menu
4. Click on the game title to launch it

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes