Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
A.O.A. Academy - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1850924

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Temporary Note: Thread link above is currently pending moderator approval. Please be patient.
Well.... you know....

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
damn it he's really dedicated in mess with Jenny. at least here she looks better
but in my humble man opinion that hairstyle looks impossible to do with the short hair she has and even if it was possible as soon as she starts running that hair comes off instantly.

some girls around here want to give your expert opinion?

Reactions: Aristos and Lumi24

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
damn it he's really dedicated in mess with Jenny. at least here she looks better
but in my humble man opinion that hairstyle looks impossible to do with the short hair she has and even if it was possible as soon as she starts running that hair comes off instantly.

I prefer Jenny's default hairstyle, it just fits her. Compliments her facial features as well.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022

Wholeheartedly agree, I know we all have different tastes but I just can't see the new hairstyle fitting her.

pphahapp

Oct 26, 2020
Is there any way to not have to pick between characters? hate when games make you pick one and lock out everyone else, doesn't add replayability if the majority of things are still the same:/

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Jan 16, 2020
New to and love the game but have a few questions;

1. It has a harem tag to the game what are the routes? I got the possible Jade and Jenny threeway or the Sung Ji and ashley love triangle.

2. I also need help with one gallery location. Third page 2nd row 2nd image

Please/Thank You

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes